Ol Man Winter Arrives Tommorrow Nite?

Kohones

Ugh. My Jimmy still isn't finished, so I gotta sport the ol' Moostang. 245/45/17 Z-rated tires, and down to the wear bars out back. This will be fun. Made it through Jan. on this past winter in the car, but there was a bit more tread back there then.

I might have to go buy a bag or two of sand to toss back there....she gets a bit tail happy.

Stop worrying about getting ass so much and fix your Jimmy.

:p:D

Maybe it is that I am from Minnesota and 3-5" of snow is a normal daily snowfall when we get some weather, but WTF. It is a little snow, not a lot, a little. People start going crazy, driving less than 5 MPH (if you feel you cannot go faster than 5 MPH, don't leave the house), driving like morons and basically panicking about the white death.

Trust me folks, this was not SNOWMAGEDDON, slow down and drive.

Also, why is it that no one around here plows the roads? They lay down salt and that is that. Where I am from we use big plow trucks with belly blades (blade on the front to push snow, blade in between the front and rear wheels to remove anything the winged front blades dont get) and put down sand. I have been up there in recent years, we got 8" of snow in about 36 hours and the roads were all clear. My street wasn't touched since it started snowing and I never drove on a clear road on the way to work.

Maybe it is that I am from Minnesota and 3-5" of snow is a normal daily snowfall when we get some weather, but WTF. It is a little snow, not a lot, a little. People start going crazy, driving less than 5 MPH (if you feel you cannot go faster than 5 MPH, don't leave the house), driving like morons and basically panicking about the white death.

Trust me folks, this was not SNOWMAGEDDON, slow down and drive.

Also, why is it that no one around here plows the roads? They lay down salt and that is that. Where I am from we use big plow trucks with belly blades (blade on the front to push snow, blade in between the front and rear wheels to remove anything the winged front blades dont get) and put down sand. I have been up there in recent years, we got 8" of snow in about 36 hours and the roads were all clear. My street wasn't touched since it started snowing and I never drove on a clear road on the way to work.

It's not quite that bad in Mich but almost ohio DOT knows nothing about snow removal cuz we have to pay for rehab for old drunk ladies Cough coleman cough