strip clubs

McGraw

Kahoots is the current hotness, and has been for a little while now. Go there and be pleasured.

Then, after that one closes, move your way to Pure Platinum, which is BYOB, but stays open late.

Oh, by "good," I figured you meant strip clubs with good looking girls and upscale environments. If, by "good," you meant something else, then I would start thinking about Asian spas with "happy ending" massages.

Guest Scooter
LOL i went to high school with a girl that strips at kahoots, shes on the front of their web page.

There's an Air Force girl that works there now. Last name of Ross. I think I have her halloween pic somewhere... Here we go!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/scooterbovine/ross.jpg

Columbus Gold has probably the hottest girls oth the best overall enviornment.....however as of the last time i was there there are topless only

after that it has got to be pure platinum which is right next door and they get asshole nekid ;)

after that i dunno, it's a toss up between quite a few others!

Columbus Gold has probably the hottest girls oth the best overall enviornment.....however as of the last time i was there there are topless only

Not sure about the girls; it's been a while since I've been there. But best overall environment? How do you figure? I always thought Columbus Gold was too small.