WTB: Large carpet scrap or large rug - CHEAP

excell

Looking for a large piece of carpet or rug, say 20x20+- or more. Only requirement is that it must be clean, it's going in my workout area and I need to lay on it and stuff. :)

CHEAP! :)

Thanks!

it's going in my workout area and I need to lay on it and stuff. :)

Make sure it matches your sports bra!! :p

Seriously though, you can get them rather cheap at places like Meijer or Walmart. I think I got one at Michaels Crafts for like 30 bucks.

-Marc

Make sure it matches your sports bra!! :p

Seriously though, you can get them rather cheap at places like Meijer or Walmart. I think I got one at Michaels Crafts for like 30 bucks.

-Marc

What has kept me from banning you all these years? :p

Cool, I'll check them out.

Should have posted this about 2 hours earlier. I'm at my parent's house right now tearing up all their carpet and we just found out it all needs cut up into smaller sections to be taken away. If you want to come pick it all up and simply lay it together it would be huge.. It's all from a dining room and big living room. It's clean and blue/gray, cut up into strips of like 10'x4'.

They're only getting new carpet because they're selling the house and nobody likes blue, not because it's fucked up. Call me 614-216-7146.

I appreciate that Brian. Wish I would have posted sooner, I'm really looking for a solid piece. :(

I'll try calling some carpet stores.

go over to buddys carpet at fisher and phillipi now!!! There is a piece of carpet in their 30yd dumpster. Thats is probably 18 by 24 foot... Green but hey their throwing it away. I was going to take it for the shop.

If you were coming up to the light its the first dumpster on your left, at the last driveway BEFORE the light.

Maybe it will help Peace