Cougar Death By Fire

Cougar1647545494

This is from the newcougar.org forums. Apparently someone got drunk and set this guys poor car on fire, why he did it I have no clue. Started three fires, the front, back, and drivers side using gasoline. Seems pretty personal. The guys friend or girlfriend apparently turned him in. He's being chased by the military now apparently for AWOL and going to be tried for Arson. It's just sad it's another 35th Ann Ed Cougar. There were only 3500 made in the last year of production. ('02, same as the camaro 35th's). A fraction of them the unique satin silver.

http://www.lugg.net/deadcougar/ :(

I was hualing the pieces of my roll cage in my cougar once, they rolled around the trucnk and hit the top of the battery. The ground wire went up in smoke and everywhere the tubes were hitting there were sparks flying. I stopped the car and killed the battery switch, moved teh pipes to a safe place, wrabbed the remains of the bare ground wire around a bolt and drove home.

If the car wasnt gutted, it probably would have gone up. I *heart* bare metal everwhere.