Buy my car!!!

Bam

I did read it...it said it is ASKED...not requested or anything like that.

fine fuck it, I'm asking $20,000,000, cool? don't get your panties in a bunch.

"No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price."

Seems pretty simple.?.?

"No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price."

Seems pretty simple.?.?

I have a VERY good idea, but I asked for offers. So shut up.

Thanks guys for the free bumps.

Just to keep the ball rolling, I got an offer for $8500 to for a dealer to straight buy it from me. Beat that and we can talk.

Derek, through a few more $$ my way and we can talk. ;)

Thanks guys for the free bumps.

Just to keep the ball rolling, I got an offer for $8500 to for a dealer to straight buy it from me. Beat that and we can talk.

Derek, through a few more $$ my way and we can talk. ;)

No skin off my ass, chief. An admin wrote that, not me.

Wise move mouthing off to mods and admins.

Matt, that is MY sticky he's quoting. Not to mention he's enforcing the CR rules, which I outline.

By telling him to shut up, you're basically telling me to fuck off.

Consider yourself warned.

learn how to post a price like it states this isnt here for an offer put it on ebay for that

Are you stupid or just thick headed? I posted a price 15 minutes before this unneeded post by you. Since your telling me to learn something how about you learn how to read....for the second time?

And Anthony....whatever, ban me if you'd like. I think you guys overreacted from what I said. And not to mention nurkvinny could of been LESS of a prick when replying for the first "warning" (ooooh) or whatever. I guess that's just about a bitch, huh?

Are you stupid or just thick headed? I posted a price 15 minutes before this unneeded post by you. Since your telling me to learn something how about you learn how to read....for the second time?

And Anthony....whatever, ban me if you'd like. I think you guys overreacted from what I said. And not to mention nurkvinny could of been LESS of a prick when replying for the first "warning" (ooooh) or whatever. I guess that's just about a bitch, huh?

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning? Change your tampon and move on...sheesh!

-Marc