Colts Fans Mount Up

AngryBMW

The Colts/Chargers game is an AFC game. AFC games are on CBS. NFC games are on FOX. Fox had the doubleheader this week so therefore, no 1:00 game on CBS.

If anything, people should complain to FOX local about not showing the Steelers/Vikings game instead of the SF/Jaguars. That would have at least hit a little closer to home.

The Colts/Chargers game is an AFC game. AFC games are on CBS. NFC games are on FOX. Fox had the doubleheader this week so therefore, no 1:00 game on CBS.

If anything, people should complain to FOX local about not showing the Steelers/Vikings game instead of the SF/Jaguars. That would have at least hit a little closer to home.

NFL Sunday Ticket > Cable. :cool:

-Marc

I used to "TIRED" of the local TV channels not showing NFL games I was interested in. I realized they didn't care about what I wanted to see? Sooooooooo I quit complaining, bought the NFL tix, now I WATCH ANY NFL game I wish -

Sounds like a Z06 owner's solution;) When I grow up, I wanna be just like you, TS! :)

Late!

PS

Marc, DID say "mount"

OUT