Need some tires mounted

MrMeanGreen

Inexpensively. I used to have the hook-up with Derek and Dave. Derek works at NTB now and they want $44, and Dave's new boss at Firestone is a fuck, plus they're backlogged on work.

I need somewhere on the east side to mount and balance four snow tires on a spare set of Firebird rims. If need be, I can do them myself if you give me the resources to do so. If not, I'm looking for the $20-and-under price range.

These need done soon, preferably tomorrow.

Thanks.

lemme know when you need those tires Ant.

Nick already said he would do it for 20 bucks. Why does Anthony need to let you know.

I know this is non of my business but I wanted to say I thought this was rude to kind of but in where Nick already said he would take care of it.

Just my .02 cents.

Correct. I got the tires from Derek, but they're still in his garage. I need to go pick them up, hence for me to let him know when I need them. It's alright, Greg, no one said you're crazy :)

Derek, I'll be by tomorrow afternoon.

Nick, thank you. I'll call your cell when I'm on my way. When's the best time?

Correct. I got the tires from Derek, but they're still in his garage. I need to go pick them up, hence for me to let him know when I need them. It's alright, Greg, no one said you're crazy :)

Derek, I'll be by tomorrow afternoon.

Nick, thank you. I'll call your cell when I'm on my way. When's the best time?

CRAZY?? ARE YOU CALING ME CRAZY?? WHO SAID I'M CRAZY? PEAS? I DON'T LIKE PEAS! ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I AT?