Retarded children wrap better than I do

Nitrousbird

My god, I shouldn't be wrapping presents. But I'm not taking all of these damn gifts to get wrapped.

My tape content is about 3x what normal people use to wrap presents. I've had to add extra pieces to cover certain parts, things are all crooked, and crumpled sides just add to the charm, right?

Wrapping presents sucks. Now I ran out of paper and have to run out and get some more. PITA I tell ya, but at least I've finished ALL of my Xmas shopping.

I went to 2co's cabaret on Saturday and their Christmas show has a great skit about wrapping presents (or lack thereof), very funny skit. He actually talked about how he always leaves a small blank square open no matter how big the piece of paper is and how small the thing is he is wrapping. The conclusion of it was to wrap everything in trash bags and put a bow on it.

You’d hate it if my Uncle were related to you. He wraps everything perfect[/i]. He even lines up the patterns on the bottom of the wrapping paper where the two sides come together.

Yeah, lots of stuff about this Holiday Season sucks, including wrapping presents. Although I can wrap better than a retard, I still don't like doing it.

At least I got all of my shopping done yesterday, just started on Saturday. I usually wait until Christmas Eve.

so, retarded kids wrap presents better than you. and retarded kids make fun of you for going up the down elevator at the movie theater? sounds like retarded kids own you, joe.

Was it one of those mythical one way elevators that just go either up or down? Those are terribly inefficient, if you ask me; you only get one use out of them - after they go up, they just stay up there, since they can't come back down. Using escalators seems to be much more economical.

Check it out - I'm rapping too! :D

For every rhyme I write

Is 25 to life

To all my peoples in the Bridge

Know what I'm talking 'bout, right

Ain't no time for hesitation

That only leads to incarceration

You don't know me, there's no relation

Cuz Queens ****as don't play

I don't got time for the he say, she say

I'm bigga than dat

Claiming that you packing gats

But you scared to get locked

Once you get upon the Island

Change your ways and stop

Thirteen years in the projects, my hard times of living

Wake up in the morning

Thank God I'm still living

Sometimes I wonder, do I deserve to live?

Or I am going to hell for all the shit I did

No time to dwell on that

Cuz my brain reacts

Front if you want ****a

Lay on ya back

I don't fake jax

Kid, you know I bring it to ya live

Stay in a child's place, kid you outta line

Criminal mind thirsty for recognition mission

I'm strictly sipping E&J like got my mind flipping

I'm buggin diggin ..... over hustling

Get that loot kid

You know my motherfucking function

Cause as long as I'm alive

I'ma live illegal

And once I get it

I'ma put it on my people

React quick to lyrics

Like macs I hit...

Your dome up

When I roll up, don't get caught sleepin'

'Cause I'm creepin' ...

Was it one of those mythical one way elevators that just go either up or down? Those are terribly inefficient, if you ask me; you only get one use out of them - after they go up, they just stay up there, since they can't come back down. Using escalators seems to be much more economical.

uh, yeah. right. thats it.

<doh>

Guest Evl Mdgt
fuck wrapping.. I stuff anything I can in those little bags with that tissue paper stuff.

hell yeah... thats what i did this year. Besides... whats the point in wrapping them up anyway... they are just going to rip the shit out of the paper and throw it on the floor anyway.

Doesn't matter. Point of the story is Joe was schooled by a retarded kid working at a movie theater. That's funny shit, no matter how you slice it.

Shit, it took to the third post for someone to post a pissed off reply. Damn NB, people are getting more and more friendly. Normally takes only one post!

;)

Oh, check out bags. Work great, and reusable!

if you cant wrap it, duck it.

http://www.tooled-up.com/artwork/ProdImage/TB29505.jpg

HAHA!!! Funny thing is, I actually did this to one of my cousins several years ago. It was a cd case. I wrapped it with regular wrapping paper (to protect the cd case), then wrapped that with an entire roll of duck tape and then wrapped that up with regular wrapping paper again. It took her like 1/2 an hour to open it. My entire family was laughing the whole time. Ah, the good old days.

Another quick story. A few years before that, I actually wrapped up a piece of coal for the same cousin. She didn't find it too funny. Everyone else did though.

Damn, I'm a mean cousin...hehehe.

Doesn't matter. Point of the story is Joe was schooled by a retarded kid working at a movie theater. That's funny shit, no matter how you slice it.

I'm man enough to admit a retarded kid can do things (like wrapping) that I can't. They can drool better than me too, which sucks, because I thought I was pretty good at that.