I have a rental that I would like to get rented ASAP. Here are some details:

2 Story

Approx. 2000 Sqft

4 BR

2 1/2 BA

2 car garage

Fenced yard (privacy fence)

Canal Winchester Schools

The house is freshly painted and the carpet is in great shape. It has a half basement with a crawl space and nearly 2000 sqft of living space. Large corner lot with plenty of parking. Located in Canal Winchester. I would like a 2 year contract @ $1185/mo. Security deposit is $1000. I am a little flexible on the terms depending on your financial situation and credit history.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at mmorrison12@hotmail.com or give me a call (614) 496-2630.

Thanks,

Matt

I recommend offering potential renters a 13 month lease. If they sign a lease by the 15th, they can move in Jan 15th, stay rent free until Feb. 1st, and the 13 month lease would then start Feb 1st. Then go month-to- month thereafter. This offer will sound more attractive.

I recommend offering potential renters a 13 month lease. If they sign a lease by the 15th, they can move in Jan 15th, stay rent free until Feb. 1st, and the 13 month lease would then start Feb 1st. Then go month-to- month thereafter. This offer will sound more attractive.

Thanks for the response. I am open to any offers and willing to work with anyone interested. I appreciate your advice.