• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up faggot!

thats what pm's 4.

dumbass!

Gearhead, stop being an ass.

JP, I'm sure Derek knows you'll will walk him hard from a 60 roll. Since he doubts you can reach 180, I'm sure he'd be more interested in watching a solo run vs. a video showing up on the forums of you making him disappear.

Gearhead, stop being an ass.

JP, I'm sure Derek knows you'll will walk him hard from a 60 roll. Since he doubts you can reach 180, I'm sure he'd be more interested in watching a solo run vs. a video showing up on the forums of you making him disappear.

Alright, this can't be that difficult. You obviously read my name on a post, so it should be even easier to spell it correctly. Let me also point out that I agreed to race earlier in the thread, because you dickheads don't know when to shut up. However, at no point in time did I say that I had a faster car than JP, nor do I care if I do or don't. No one knows for certain, or there would be no discussion with regard to this. I said he can't do 180. It's that simple, and I sure wish you trolls would quit dancing around what the fuck I said and starting (more) shit. (Than usual) Let me state this yet again, for whoever doesn't fucking get it.

I say that the turbocharged Colt in question, driven by the author of this thread, can not achieve a 180 MPH velocity under its own power (as verified by GPS or Anthony's radar gun) on a stretch of road agreeable to all interested parties, weather permitting. Wager: $100

Now, that being said... Please, kindly STFU.

Alright, this can't be that difficult. You obviously read my name on a post, so it should be even easier to spell it correctly. Let me also point out that I agreed to race earlier in the thread, because you dickheads don't know when to shut up. However, at no point in time did I say that I had a faster car than JP, nor do I care if I do or don't. No one knows for certain, or there would be no discussion with regard to this. I said he can't do 180. It's that simple, and I sure wish you trolls would quit dancing around what the fuck I said and starting (more) shit. (Than usual) Let me state this yet again, for whoever doesn't fucking get it.

I say that the turbocharged Colt in question, driven by the author of this thread, can not achieve a 180 MPH velocity under its own power (as verified by GPS or Anthony's radar gun) on a stretch of road agreeable to all interested parties, weather permitting. Wager: $100

Now, that being said... Please, kindly STFU.

And that's almost exactly what I said in my post, except Derek, I will spell it out for you....I know for certain that your car is not faster than the Colt.

And that's almost exactly what I said in my post, except Derek, I will spell it out for you....I know for certain that your car is not faster than the Colt.

How could you possibly know for certain? Have I raced this Colt before? Oh wait, I forgot... a little squirrel told you.

:rolleyes:

Ok. Ohiok4s4, dont bother, it is obvious he does not want to race. My last question is, does it have to be done in C-bus? I can provide a video of the attempt, that will show the car, the road, and anything else to see its not fake, but I would be more comfortable attempting the stunt on home turf. Once this is answered, the mods can lock it up.

I will hold you to your honor in terms of payment of the said 100$ (If I make it).

Gearhead, your whiny vagina knows no bounds, and never stops crying! Keep it up :funny:

Ok. Ohiok4s4, dont bother, it is obvious he does not want to race. My last question is, does it have to be done in C-bus? I can provide a video of the attempt, that will show the car, the road, and anything else to see its not fake, but I would be more comfortable attempting the stunt on home turf. Once this is answered, the mods can lock it up.

I will hold you to your honor in terms of payment of the said 100$ (If I make it).

Gearhead, your whiny vagina knows no bounds, and never stops crying! Keep it up :funny:

Okay... now I'm confused. You call me out on a board in Columbus, everyone finally understands the bet, then you ask to tape the attempt from your neck of the woods rather than do it where the other party (and anyone else who has managed to stay interested) can see a GPS unit/radar gun for himself? I understand you being more comfortable at home, but this has to sound lame to you too. I say no video. Anyone think I'm being unfair?

It should have been obvious from the get go that I didn't want to race. If I had wanted to race, I'd have called you out. Instead, I made no claims with regard to my own car. I disputed the claimed top speed of your car, and that's all. Through your (meaning you and your nutswingers) constant ribbing and badgering, I agreed to a lap of the outerbelt simply because I could no longer stand the chest thumping.

Okay... now I'm confused. You call me out on a board in Columbus, everyone finally understands the bet, then you ask to tape the attempt from your neck of the woods rather than do it where the other party (and anyone else who has managed to stay interested) can see a GPS unit/radar gun for himself? I understand you being more comfortable at home, but this has to sound lame to you too. I say no video. Anyone think I'm being unfair?

It should have been obvious from the get go that I didn't want to race. If I had wanted to race, I'd have called you out. Instead, I made no claims with regard to my own car. I disputed the claimed top speed of your car, and that's all. Through your (meaning you and your nutswingers) constant ribbing and badgering, I agreed to a lap of the outerbelt simply because I could no longer stand the chest thumping.

Well the tape would obviously include the GPS as the focal point, including the road, the car, and anything else it is garunteed to be my car attempting the deed.

I thought that would be obvious, thats why I asked.

Do you want to be present in the car or somthing?

It's going to be hosted by CR this year. COFBA is out of the equation. Details will follow when we know more :)

Oh, and it should be a good deal less than $65 per person...probably closer to 25-30 :cool:

-Marc

I think i'm going to attend this one - if possible. At some point i'm setup to run Anthony (DarkFormula) for beer or lunch - maybe both - whatever. Should be a good time

Guest Removed

Look... i understand you have a sandy vagina, and your upset about not having douche!

Your the one cryying all over this broad, and it's getting a little old! :p

Alright, i'm gonna go to bat for Coltboostin (i'm an idiot, i know). When he first came into the scene about a year or so ago (maybe 2 not sure), I hated the fucker. All he did was talk shit about everyone's cars and how his p.o.s. colt w/ 3g's in it is gonna be running 10's yada yada yada. Problem is--- he did it. I've got lots of respect for the kid, because no one believed him, everyone talked shit about him, and he just kept handing everyone's ass to them. Now, he might still be a shittalker at the wrong times, but-- jesus the kid just wants to walk his talk. So let him! Everyone continually talking shit is only going to make him keep showing everyone up. Nice work J.P. Hopefully by summertime you'll have something to run the hatchy... although Corey is making some changes to the car tho.... Good luck :)

Alright, i'm gonna go to bat for Coltboostin (i'm an idiot, i know). When he first came into the scene about a year or so ago (maybe 2 not sure), I hated the fucker. All he did was talk shit about everyone's cars and how his p.o.s. colt w/ 3g's in it is gonna be running 10's yada yada yada. Problem is--- he did it. I've got lots of respect for the kid, because no one believed him, everyone talked shit about him, and he just kept handing everyone's ass to them. Now, he might still be a shittalker at the wrong times, but-- jesus the kid just wants to walk his talk. So let him! Everyone continually talking shit is only going to make him keep showing everyone up. Nice work J.P. Hopefully by summertime you'll have something to run the hatchy... although Corey is making some changes to the car tho.... Good luck :)

Nice, love from someone who was a hater.

Will Corey let than thing see street duty?

Look... i understand you have a sandy vagina, and your upset about not having douche!

Your the one cryying all over this broad, and it's getting a little old! :p

I begin threads to organize races.

You began a fucking thread to piss your pants trying to drum up support to have me banned!!

Bwahaahaha!!!! Yeah, I have the pussy. :funny:

Well the tape would obviously include the GPS as the focal point, including the road, the car, and anything else it is garunteed to be my car attempting the deed.

I thought that would be obvious, thats why I asked.

Do you want to be present in the car or somthing?

Slow, let me know what you think.