Calling out SlowZ06

coltboostin

Well, Justin Wilson, I GAR-UN-TEE that I don't need videos. It's a well established and accepted fact that a Z06 can break 170 MPH with ease. Seeing as they are so easy to find, quit swinging your e-cock and post the fucking video already. Give it up. I suppose next you're going to tell us that your $3000 Colt pulls 2.5g on a skidpad, runs the standing 1/4 in 7 seconds, doesn't need a parachute because of the 24" Brembo brakes on it, and you don't suck cock... none of which I or anyone else here believe. Speaking of doing your research, figure out what 270 is about before running your yapper. Happy Holidays.

To sum it up, SlowZ06 claims the Colt can not see 165, let alone 180mph. I agree, its a tin can that would fall apart at 100mph (in his words)

That being said, You want to sign up for a race?

60-180, GPS verified, video taped. I will give you the hit. I would say this is easy money, since it is impossible my car could do it, let alone faster than your prized Z06, right?

Lets see if his car will back up his mount.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're just getting on my fucking nerves. I said that you can't do 180... and I stand by that. So in order to stoop to your level of e-racing, I'll run a lap of 270 against you; after everyone else you've spouted off to owns you. No whining, no excuses, no bullshit. If you win, I'll congratulate you and admit I was wrong; even though I'm pretty sure you'll be nowhere to be found once Tilley hands you your ass. If you really feel it necessary, you can try to beat up on my Z06. Of course, I'd be willing to set you out a stretch of road, and verify your speed with a radar gun too, since that's what I originally said... that you can't do 180. But of course, changing the subject is good too.

I will pay u money to get you and your nutswinging friends to shut the fuck up til spring then prove your point like a man and stop whining like a bitch.

Setting up a race is whining? You guys do it differently in C-bus.

He claims I cant see 165, he is right. I am setting up a race. How am I whining?

If you look in dictionay.com under the term whining, you will see this....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=254919#post254919

WAAAHahaha, BAN Coltboostin, he is trying to set up a race, wAHAHAHA!!!

:funny: :funny:

As for the nutswinging, they don’t need to. Half the people that post will be faster than I next year.

Now you're just getting on my fucking nerves. I said that you can't do 180... and I stand by that. So in order to stoop to your level of e-racing, I'll run a lap of 270 against you; after everyone else you've spouted off to owns you. No whining, no excuses, no bullshit. If you win, I'll congratulate you and admit I was wrong; even though I'm pretty sure you'll be nowhere to be found once Tilley hands you your ass. If you really feel it necessary, you can try to beat up on my Z06. Of course, I'd be willing to set you out a stretch of road, and verify your speed with a radar gun too, since that's what I originally said... that you can't do 180. But of course, changing the subject is good too.

I don't even think JP lacks so much brain power as to run his car flat out for 20-30 minutes around Columbus. I hope you get arrested, or hurt yourself or someone else you care about in the process. 60-180 sounds pretty fair, it will show off the power of the two cars, and refute your claim of the impossibility of the Colt hitting 180 in one fell swoop.

Is it not so readily apparent that the entire collective Columbus Racing student body swings off the nuts of "Team ZO6"?

Pot meet kettle.

I don't rep Team ZO6 nor do I swing on there balls.I'm to the point in life were a motherfucker would have to do some god like shit for me to even think about nutswinging.

Now you're just getting on my fucking nerves. I said that you can't do 180... and I stand by that. .

Then why will you not accept my race?

All you have to do is say no if you do not feel comfortable.

But, seeing as you are guaranteed to see 180, and I, well can not, you would a either stupid, or pussy, to not accept. I challenge you with a situation that is impossible for me to win, and you are backing down?

Then why will you not accept my race?

All you have to do is say no if you do not feel comfortable.

But, seeing as you are guaranteed to see 180, and I, well can not, you would a either stupid, or pussy, to not accept. I challenge you with a situation that is impossible for me to win, and you are backing down?

Look, you steaming pile of monkey dung... I said I'd fucking race you. Now shut the fuck up.

I am trying to make him money. Shit, I am being nice.

all is well as long as there is a supra to get your back.

Shit and I fucked up backing you up when you turned a 10.7 and posted it. The sad thing is when we all meet come spring all this "Heat" will be considered "internet bullshit" and "i was just having fun" talk. this shit is getting kinda lame.

Guest Removed
all is well as long as there is a supra to get your back.

Shit and I fucked up backing you up when you turned a 10.7 and posted it. The sad thing is when we all meet come spring all this "Heat" will be considered "internet bullshit" and "i was just having fun" talk. this shit is getting kinda lame.

plus 1

Is this a race to see if the colt will or will not do 180 or is this a race to see who gets there first? Thats all I am asking.

Hell, no one knows. All I said was that he can't do 180, and now he's thumping his chest and calling me out. All is well, like I said.... if he's still around after the whooping you and Tilley put on him, he can prove it then.

Hell, no one knows. All I said was that he can't do 180, and now he's thumping his chest and calling me out. All is well, like I said.... if he's still around after the whooping you and Tilley put on him, he can prove it then.

I am not set up to race Sam.

So far, on D-day, it is

Me vs. Tilley

Me vs. You

IhuntV8 vs. Sam/Tilley from a dig?

Ohioko4s4 vs. Tilley.

And the rest of C-bus can spank on NE Ohio, since we only have Ohioko4s4 to swing from.