Calling out SlowZ06

coltboostin

COUNTER OFFER

Your nutswinging monkeyboy thnks your car can hit 206mph RIGHT NOW AS IT SITS, thanks to the magic of a top speed calculator.

Discounting all variables aside, I think he, you, and your car are full of shit, and your car CANNOT PHYSICALLY do 206mph. It's that simple. I will put down $100 bet to you and him, and invote anyone else to do the same, stating that:

JP's Colt in it's current configuration, turbo and manifold added, cannot hit 206mph. This will be not only be verified using a GPS, but using my radar gun as well.

This means as the car sits currently. No adding duct tape, a rear diffuser, underside spoilers, nothing.

BTW, this can be done on a cold, dry night. Tires moving that fast will bond t the road quite well.

You game, JP? I hope so, your faggot buddy with the manly wrestling video runs his mouth a lot on your behalf. Let's see this "calculated" 206mph.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I fn hait winter, the time of year when little boys talk shit on the net knowing that they have the weather to blame for not being able to have thier ass handed to them.

Ok dude you took a pile of crap and did a motor swap. Yaa good for you! It is not that hard your car is said to run a good 1/4 time good for you. That is something to be proud of BUT the cockyness that you flaunt is totaly uncalled for. You have a car that is good at limited straight line runs but I bet would suck huge balls at a solo or open track event or even hauling your annoying un mature ass to work in rush hour traffic with ac. So if you want to race someone (in a few months) then what you do it say "Hey ____ zo6 owner I want to race you " and then they will reply don't be a ass about it and annoy everone with your efferts to start drama.

Ps No I do not "nut swig" from Tilly's, Sam's, Slowz06's, Austin's, or Mr Stock's nuts. I do Like the car and I understand why some one would want a car that does damn near everything well but there are better cars as I am sure they will agree.

COUNTER OFFER

Your nutswinging monkeyboy thnks your car can hit 206mph RIGHT NOW AS IT SITS, thanks to the magic of a top speed calculator.

Discounting all variables aside, I think he, you, and your car are full of shit, and your car CANNOT PHYSICALLY do 206mph. It's that simple. I will put down $100 bet to you and him, and invote anyone else to do the same, stating that:

JP's Colt in it's current configuration, turbo and manifold added, cannot hit 206mph. This will be not only be verified using a GPS, but using my radar gun as well.

This means as the car sits currently. No adding duct tape, a rear diffuser, underside spoilers, nothing.

BTW, this can be done on a cold, dry night. Tires moving that fast will bond t the road quite well.

You game, JP? I hope so, your faggot buddy with the manly wrestling video runs his mouth a lot on your behalf. Let's see this "calculated" 206mph.

I will respectfully refuse. My current configuration is not owned by me anymore, and the Colt can not do it. Gunner was lieing, it can bearly break 150mph. :(

COUNTER OFFER

Based on his current tire size, and gear ratios, at 8500rpm in 5th gear the car would be at 206mph said the numbers on the calculator. Will the car do that? Who the hell knows. I'm sure JP will try, but other factors such as drag, wind speed, and road conditions will undoubtedly come into play. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm sure we can get them to you so that you can do your own calculations.

The one thing those calculations do prove is that 180mph is without a doubt VERY possible.

Ok dude you took a pile of crap and did a motor swap. Yaa good for you! It is not that hard your car is said to run a good 1/4 time good for you..

If it is not that hard, why are there only a handful of such swapped 93-95 Mirage/Colt/Summits on the planet? Also, to say it is easy, is assuming you know how “non” involved it is. I know its not as cool or rare as a bolt on mustang, but it is something to do.

You have a car that is good at limited straight line runs but I bet would suck huge balls at a solo or open track event or even hauling your annoying un mature ass to work in rush hour traffic with ac. .

Its not a V8, that have tendencies to get worse in the turns as the get faster in the straight, with drag suspension, TALL gears, and extreme posies, if not drag spools. All the suspension/tire/wheel/and break modifications have done nothing but make it handle 2x better than it did before. It does not have a welded diff, and turns with the radius of a normal car. So I must ask, since you obviously know so much about my car can its set up, how do you figure?

And I daily drive it in the spring/summer/fall with no issues. No AC though.

So if you want to race someone (in a few months) then what you do it say "Hey ____ zo6 owner I want to race you " and then they will reply don't be a ass about it and annoy everone with your efferts to start drama. .

I did, and SlowZ06 was pussy at first but has now accepted the race, so as far as I am concerned, I am done here. We can iron out the stakes via PM. No drama involved.

Sam

60-180, but he will win since I can see 180mph.

So, what are the stakes? 100$? More? I want to make this worth your wild.

Want to make it worth my while? You win, I get you the full Sweet Pickles bus, Hooked on Phonics program, and send you to Sylvan learning center for a month. I win, you go home, tell all your nutswingers *you* won, thump your chest, and issue an admission of your folly on CR to follow the outline that supervenes:

Dear Columbus Racing,

I do so humbly apologize for being an assclown. I childishly baited several of your members into smacking me the fuck down because I didn't get enough attention as a child. Now that I have been put in my place, I lobby for your acceptance, and pray you will find it in your hearts to teach me to quit bastardizing the English language. I cannot control my homosexual tendencies, thus I will refrain from meeting any of you in person in the future; as you have made it clear my advances are unwelcome. Since our meeting, I have converted the Colt into a refuge for local stray animals, which as I know, is a disservice to the alley cats. In future endeavors, I will do my best to shut the hell up.

Sincerely,

Coltboostin

Happy holidays. :)

Quoting WWD JUNK from the other tread:

C. No body parts have flown off thusfar and the car has been clocked at over 180mph.

And now its this:

The one thing those calculations do prove is that 180mph is without a doubt VERY possible.

Very interesting.

I did, and SlowZ06 was pussy at first but has now accepted the race, so as far as I am concerned, I am done here. We can iron out the stakes via PM. No drama involved.

And I'm curious at what point I was a pussy about it?

Want to make it worth my while? You win, I get you the full Sweet Pickles bus, Hooked on Phonics program, and send you to Sylvan learning center for a month. I win, you go home, tell all your nutswingers *you* won, thump your chest, and issue an admission of your folly on CR to follow the outline that supervenes:

Dear Columbus Racing,

I do so humbly apologize for being an assclown. I childishly baited several of your members into smacking me the fuck down because I didn't get enough attention as a child. Now that I have been put in my place, I lobby for your acceptance, and pray you will find it in your hearts to teach me to quit bastardizing the English language. I cannot control my homosexual tendencies, thus I will refrain from meeting any of you in person in the future; as you have made it clear my advances are unwelcome. Since our meeting, I have converted the Colt into a refuge for local stray animals, which as I know, is a disservice to the alley cats. In future endeavors, I will do my best to shut the hell up.

Sincerely,

Coltboostin

Thats cute and all, but Money works.

If you are worried, we can run for Dinner. But, again, why be?

C. No body parts have flown off thusfar and the car has been clocked at over 180mph.

And now its this:

Very interesting.

Yes, he was wrong. The car is incabable of such speeds.

Dear Columbus Racing,

Sincerely,

Coltboostin

:funny: :funny: I just laughed

Thats cute and all, but Money works.

If you are worried, we can run for Dinner. But, again, why be?

I'm like Alfred E. Neuman... I don't worry.

I said I'd race you, and I will. I never wanted to race you, because you're a troll who gets on my nerves... so I'm not betting on the race unless my prior terms are agreeable. I will however wager $100 that says you don't hit 180 MPH confirmed by GPS or Anthony's radar gun. I will enhance this bet, should you prove me wrong by wagering another $100 on a race between your "180 MPH Colt" and my Reeboks, across three parking spots.

And now its this:

Very interesting.

Benny, are you having comprehension problems. Yes the car has been clocked at over 180. The calculations of the supposed top speed of the combo also back that fact up. That is why the calculations make our claims VERY possible. We know them as fact, you all see them as bullshit hence the different vernacular to describe the situation at hand.

Guest Removed

I said I'd race you, and I will. I never wanted to race you, because you're a troll who gets on my nerves... so I'm not betting on the race unless my prior terms are agreeable. I will however wager $100 that says you don't hit 180 MPH confirmed by GPS or Anthony's radar gun. I will enhance this bet, should you prove me wrong by wagering another $100 on a race between your "180 MPH Colt" and my Reeboks, across three parking spots.

This summer, my car ,your Reeboks, three parking spots for $50!!!

Benny, are you having comprehension problems. Yes the car has been clocked at over 180. The calculations of the supposed top speed of the combo also back that fact up. That is why the calculations make our claims VERY possible. We know them as fact, you all see them as bullshit hence the different vernacular to describe the situation at hand.

No my comprehension is not lacking. You say is has been clocked at or above this speed and then say its possible the car can reach this speed. and now you are saying once again the car has been clocked at over 180. But your buddy Coltboostin has this to say.

I will respectfully refuse. My current configuration is not owned by me anymore, and the Colt can not do it. Gunner was lieing, it can bearly break 150mph.

So who is not telling the truth. The guy that owns the car or the buddy of the guy who owns the car.

I will accept your terms of 100$, but why wont I be "racing" you? A jaunt to 180 is cool and all, but I ask to race you, a shoe in sicne I can not see 180, and you may see it in stock form.

No my comprehension is not lacking. You say is has been clocked at or above this speed and then say its possible the car can reach this speed. and now you are saying once again the car has been clocked at over 180. But your buddy Coltboostin has this to say.

I will respectfully refuse. My current configuration is not owned by me anymore, and the Colt can not do it. Gunner was lieing, it can bearly break 150mph.

So who is not telling the truth. The guy that owns the car or the buddy of the guy who owns the car.

I am. Gunner was just trying to help me out.

Yes, I do 135mph in the 1/4, hitting the traps in the middle of 4th, but allas, I only have a 4 speed.

No 150+ for me.