coltboostin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rperry74
I just fucked my girlfriend

:funny: I'm fuckin dyin here!

By the way, I have seen SlowZO6 drive that ugly piece of shit, and I don't think he could get it out of third without help.;) I only say this because he hasn't let me even ride in the fucker yet! You should let me roll it before I leave!!!:thumbup:

:funny: I'm fuckin dyin here!

By the way, I have seen SlowZO6 drive that ugly piece of shit, and I don't think he could get it out of third without help.;) I only say this because he hasn't let me even ride in the fucker yet! You should let me roll it before I leave!!!:thumbup:

You can be a cameraman.

Jp, what kinda of 60' are you getting when you ran that 10.7. If you dont mind tellin.

I have nothing to hide.

Although NO one, at least on CR will believe it, it is the first time I launched the car hard all year. Why you ask? It is my DD, and 98% of my racing is done on the highway from a roll. With stock trans and Autozone axels, I didn’t want to risk being down since I was without a spare tranny for last season.

I have a stack of 11x@134-135, with 1.9 60fts. I just felt it was not worth the risk. The Run would have been better if my HG (felpro stocker) was not so tweaked, but it lasted the season, and I can not complain.

When is it?

I already have 10+ track days that people want me to attend. (Nice that no one is paying). We can do a roll on rt. 10 afterwords too. :)

I cant remeber off hand, but there will be a million posts for it when it comes close. He is what I can do, I will buy you and Jamie lunch if you guys come to Cofba day. I am not paying entry fee since it is 65$ if I remeber correctly.

I cant remeber off hand, but there will be a million posts for it when it comes close. He is what I can do, I will buy you and Jamie lunch if you guys come to Cofba day. I am not paying entry fee since it is 65$ if I remeber correctly.

It's going to be hosted by CR this year. COFBA is out of the equation. Details will follow when we know more :)

Oh, and it should be a good deal less than $65 per person...probably closer to 25-30 :cool:

-Marc

I am not paying entry fee since it is 65$ if I remeber correctly.

WTF do they give out free blow Jobs?!?!?! Thats quite fuckign rediculous.

SlowZ06. Not stirring any pots, just want to clarify. Am I locked in to race you 60-180, or just try to not die failing to reach 180 on my own?

WTF do they give out free blow Jobs?!?!?! Thats quite fuckign rediculous.

SlowZ06. Not stirring any pots, just want to clarify. Am I locked in to race you 60-180, or just try to not die failing to reach 180 on my own?

60-180 was your idea. My wager was on you not reaching 180 MPH.