Coltboostin?

Guest Removed

adam...shut up! you dont even know any of these ppl in person....colts car is fast as hell (10.7) for a street car and alot faster from a roll! dont hate unless you know more about the situation, you are one of my best friends but like stated dont start shit when you have no clue whats going on!

And no im not a coltboostin nutswinger, i have just seen his car run a few times!

You forgot to paint your hood. That's a pretty big oversight.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon
You forgot to paint your hood. That's a pretty big oversight.

Hey man i just really like the silver and black, CF look...etc.! And i also got the CF hood for free ( brand new in the box, still bubble wrapped) so i cant complain!

gotta love those hook ups!

Hey man i just really like the silver and black, CF look...etc.! And i also got the CF hood for free ( brand new in the box, still bubble wrapped) so i cant complain!

gotta love those hook ups!

since you got it free that means you have the extra money to have it painted :)

Guest JsANeon
since you got it free that means you have the extra money to have it painted :)

nope im trying to sell it and no i dont have the money, because some bitch hit me in a private parking lot and i need a new fender! but i am gonna get the CBD "viper inspired" hood soon its like $900 though, hopefully we will be aq vendor for them soon aswell!

he's a ricer if you ask me,.... someone who builds a care to showoff and brag to others, he's the ultimate "lookey what i did" proclaimer, and everytime i keep going back to the fact that is a fucking lame ass mitsu mirage/colt,..... its kind of liek a SRt4, because at the end of the day, its still a neon

the kid gets on my nerves, he's so proud of a box-o-shit, seriously, even the people that jock his nuts for running fast QMT's still think the idea (and car) are gay as hell

he's a ricer if you ask me,.... someone who builds a care to showoff and brag to others, he's the ultimate "lookey what i did" proclaimer, and everytime i keep going back to the fact that is a fucking lame ass mitsu mirage/colt,..... its kind of liek a SRt4, because at the end of the day, its still a neon

the kid gets on my nerves, he's so proud of a box-o-shit, seriously, even the people that jock his nuts for running fast QMT's still think the idea (and car) are gay as hell

I am not the best

I am not the fastest

I have never claimed to be either, but thanks for playing. :lol:

As far as the good old, "in the end of the day, you still have a econo-box", -when you on 270,224,71,480, Mars- its not a car show, its not a wheels show, we dont roll doors open-we race. The winner is not determined by what the retail of the car is, what the bling factor is, how "cool" it is, the winner is the one who gets to the set finish first. I dont know how your do it down there, but if you loose to a shoping cart up here, no matter what your in, you lost, your the looser. If you can hang, dont step up, and dont bitch afterwords if you loose.

The car is my toy, to go fast, not win car shows. Something cheap to do while Im in college, thats all, nothing more. If you cant deal with that, race me, or keep your mouth shut and stay home and complain about me on the interweb.

nope im trying to sell it and no i dont have the money, because some bitch hit me in a private parking lot and i need a new fender! but i am gonna get the CBD "viper inspired" hood soon its like $900 though, hopefully we will be aq vendor for them soon aswell!

carbon by design has the nicest most expensive hoods in the world. I like them but damn.

Guest JsANeon
carbon by design has the nicest most expensive hoods in the world. I like them but damn.

haha hel yeah they do but the qaulity is well worth it! and that hood just dropped to $800, samn i hope the price keeps dropping cause i will be waiting! ill post a pic sometime soon!

oh and byhi sorry but i like my neon alot....and just to let you know some facts....240sx's were built and directed to female consumers, and i love my "neon" and could give too shits less about the "its still a neon" saying because most of the ppl that say that to me or friends have been beat by one so that is why they get a boner from saying that! so hey STFU, and just remember what was already stated "The winner is not determined by what the retail of the car is, what the bling factor is, how "cool" it is, the winner is the one who gets to the set finish first."

haha hel yeah they do but the qaulity is well worth it! and that hood just dropped to $800, samn i hope the price keeps dropping cause i will be waiting! ill post a pic sometime soon!

oh and byhi sorry but i like my neon alot....and just to let you know some facts....240sx's were built and directed to female consumers, and i love my "neon" and could give too shits less about the "its still a neon" saying because most of the ppl that say that to me or friends have been beat by one so that is why they get a boner from saying that! so hey STFU, and just remember what was already stated "The winner is not determined by what the retail of the car is, what the bling factor is, how "cool" it is, the winner is the one who gets to the set finish first."

ill buy your old hood for $1.00 CASH. Let me know. :D