I wanna buy it

wnaplay1647545503

Guest Removed
14 is way high.

Can find low low mileage cobras for that price.

And who wears the pants in that family? Get her under control! ;)

Plus 1

go buy a cobra, and turbo it!

Put your pants on :D

Guest Removed

zo6 have more power and better everything else!

Ive worked on them and dont like them! IMO just like the f-body's , dont like them!

They both can be badass! You need one car that you like, that means go drive them all!!!

you'll find one that fills the void :nod:

then mod the hell out of it, or buy one thats modded, but remember your buying someone elses headache!

Guest Removed

any body you could want! just go look in the search box type in chevelle and it will bring up every add that had chevelle in it! youll have pages of stuff , keeps me busy all winter long! i found my car on there!

engines , parts all kinds off shit check it out!

I like that body style. The wife doesn't. She likes the later body. Anyone remember an older "thug" movie that had guys in that style mustang I think it was a convertible going through a drive thru (restaurant). I cant rmember the name of it, and thats all I can remember.

Vanilla Ice drove a fox body convertible in his "Ice ice baby" video.

If you want a mustang you could get a whole lot more function of a car for less than that one is. That one looks way over done and how do you know that it hasn't been ragged out or the person who did the work did a shitty job? Seriously you could by any year of Cobra besides 03-04 for that price if you looked around enough. Ok I'll say it, I think that car is fugly. You could find vettes or f-bodies for that cheap too, and they would crush that car. To be real honest with you most people can't sell a modded car for much more than the same car all stock.