I wanna buy it

wnaplay1647545503

mine is still for sale. it has a new fms 345 hp crate motor with a little over 24,000 miles on it. new tremec 3550 tranny with a new pro 5.0 shifter. new 3.55 gears, new holley system max intake, new novi 1000 supercharger, pro m 85 mm mass air, 75 mm bbk throttle body, bbk long tube headers and off road h-pipe, magna flow exhaust, new paint with black ghost flames, new chrome pony rims, new tires, new hatch, new outside door handles, new carpet, new console lid. have pics if you want.

jason his car is immaculant, has been well taken care of, and is hella fast. dyno brian has done some tuning on this car if im correct. this is one really nice ride. id definately look into it. he is a good guy to, wil lnto bullshit you. he will be striaght up with you.

I like that body style. The wife doesn't. She likes the later body. Anyone remember an older "thug" movie that had guys in that style mustang I think it was a convertible going through a drive thru (restaurant). I cant rmember the name of it, and thats all I can remember.
menace to society is the movie you are thinking of.