So whatcha get

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i eman hwo cuold you actually use 60 gig worth on an ipod.. io have tons of music on ym PC as well like 10 gig or so. put come on.. in what event are you going to be able t olisten to 60 gig of music in one fall swoop

You can use it pretty quick really esp with the new VIDEO Ipods that just came out. You can put movies, TV shows, pictures, music, etc....on it. So ya....that can burn up 60 gigs easy.

It's pretty cool actually!

You can use it pretty quick really esp with the new VIDEO Ipods that just came out. You can put movies, TV shows, pictures, music, etc....on it. So ya....that can burn up 60 gigs easy.

It's pretty cool actually!

I just helped my roommate put 3 seasons of Titus on his iPod

I didn't get much this year. Just a couple of new Michigan sweaters from my mom. I opted for the paid in full trip to Hawaii in '07 as oppose to getting a bunch of shit that will be outdated in a year. I haven't been home to visit my dad yet, not shure what supprises he has for me this year. Hopefully it comes in a blue 10lb. bottle. ;)