Tomorrow evening (late notice)!!!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

Tom. (tues. the 27th) at BW3's in Georgesville sqaure, you better be there!

I would like to actually meet some of you for once and am hosting a get together, even if you cant make it, please tell others! If you cant then dont worry it is something that we shall do every week! for more info shoot me a pm!

Thanks,

Sean

Gay, almost everything is on the East side.

I might make it out. Some wings sound good.

Hey arent you Anthonys brother? I thought you lived on the eastside also. For some reason driving over to georgesville makes my head hurt. It goes against any commonsense I have left.

Hey arent you Anthonys brother? I thought you lived on the eastside also. For some reason driving over to georgesville makes my head hurt. It goes against any commonsense I have left.

Yes, I moved to the West side for a reason.

Now stop crapping in this thread.

Guest JsANeon
Yes, I moved to the West side for a reason.

Now stop crapping in this thread.

haha thanks, hope to see you there, please pass the invite on if you can! I am lsao nowhere near that place either if some of you can read where im from (Delaware) so please dont complain about the drive !

Guest JsANeon
C'mon the guy didnt even tell anyone what time to be there. Brian are you going?

im still here that is why i said pm me for more details....i am at work and am online all day (easiest job ever..well almost) and it is at 7:00pm guy/gals!

Why dont you do it on the east side. so many more people would go.

What the fuck didn't you understand about my last post?

STOP CRAPPING ON THIS THREAD. EVERYTHING IS ON THE EAST SIDE, SO FUCK OFF.

Now I'm going to go out of spite. :rolleyes:

But you should still make it EASTSIDE.

You just can't fucking leave it alone, can you? The next post I see where you mention this again, I'm banning you until I feel better. You have to fucking push, don't you?

Ugh.

P.S. Mike and I coming out.

You just can't fucking leave it alone, can you? The next post I see where you mention this again, I'm banning you until I feel better. You have to fucking push, don't you?

Ugh.

P.S. Mike and I coming out.

Just for clearification(sp) is that in this post or if I ask anyone on cr ever to make something on the eastside?

P.S. Man I hope you seriously arent that anal.

Just for clearification(sp) is that in this post or if I ask anyone on cr ever to make something on the eastside?

For you, ever.

Thanks for organizing this, there were like 30+ people out there. Even if it wasn't on the east side. :rolleyes: