The 3 assclowns in the red honda tonight at hooters polaris

Sam1647545489

Back to topic, according the "16yo"'s point of the story, Greg and Sam are blowing this way out of proportion. Supposedly, the kid said he is driving this, becuase he had(this is the keyword, had is past tense) a mustang, however he had(there is that word again) wrecked it. He said nothing of bringing it down.

Here is a quote from one of the kids point of views.

"Alright

The guy wouldn't do it for fun, so john put up the 20 bucks, 20 bucks is 20 bucks. And i would have put up the 20 to just to lose to a dsm on 20 psi and brake spooling by a bumper, I never said any names (Larry's) nor did i say anything about his vette, a 2003 Z06 was brought up and then they all started talking shit. John never said his stang would beat any of there cars, they dogged on him for having a honda and he got redneck and said he had a foxbody. The 3 guys were a bunch of jokes, they started bragging about random when we were arguing about the ones at hand. The fact of the matter is, 40 pull, no break spooling fair start, john had him by a car and a half, Break spooling with dsm getting the jump he got john by a bumper. The guy then proceeding to bust out a line from the fast and the furious, stating " A win is a win" The DSM guy talked so much trash he said he had an LS1 camaro 6 speed but when u asked him questions he'd stutter to answer them then not say anything at all.

Moral of the Story is that a bunch of clowns represented CR to the fullest

Wednesday night.

Ok so why not race a DSM in a N/A honda, for the love of all gods he was runnin 20lbs. and won by a bumper, i would shoot myself then proceed to run the peice of shit off a cliff, that is a discrace to all DSM's. And no im not putting down DSM's."

Somebody, is telling stories, so who is it?

Ty

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright

The guy wouldn't do it for fun, so john put up the 20 bucks, 20 bucks is 20 bucks. And i would have put up the 20 to just to lose to a dsm on 20 psi and brake spooling by a bumper, I never said any names (Larry's) nor did i say anything about his vette, a 2003 Z06 was brought up and then they all started talking shit. John never said his stang would beat any of there cars, they dogged on him for having a honda and he got redneck and said he had a foxbody. The 3 guys were a bunch of jokes, they started bragging about random when we were arguing about the ones at hand. The fact of the matter is, 40 pull, no break spooling fair start, john had him by a car and a half, Break spooling with dsm getting the jump he got john by a bumper. The guy then proceeding to bust out a line from the fast and the furious, stating " A win is a win" The DSM guy talked so much trash he said he had an LS1 camaro 6 speed but when u asked him questions he'd stutter to answer them then not say anything at all.

Ty

this has to be the most incoherent story ever told on the pages of CR

Not very impressive, from what I've seen. Maybe my expectations are set a little high, considering the location, it's new, and so forth. Or, maybe they're just ugly.

Yeah i have high expectations too.Im going to have to drive down the road and check it out myself.

AHAHAHAHAH

too funny.

It went down pretty much exactly like sam posted.

It must be a Marion thing.

This is the same kid who got bitch slapped in hooters when the drunk guy who slapped him got tossed they left shortly after only to find him outside still. We walked out after that and the drunk guy was standing there yelling and directed it at me. i asked him if he was talking to me he got quiet and said no I told him that is a good choice. The chick that was with the guys came over to Sam and I to say thanks.

These guys know they are tools. They knew Linns car is a turbo car, on of them asked if they could pull the vacuum line off the wastegate. Anyone who assumes a turbo car is not going ot brake boost is an idiot. Linn's car has a stock 14b on it. He paid all of 200 dollars for this car and it has a dump on it and a boost controller. The car is horrible looking. Linn asked if they wanted to race for 20 they accepted. The excusses ROLLED. They raced 5 times from a roll. each time the race was closer imagine that. Stock turbo with a stock intercooler from a roll. Hrmm yes heat soak. So they started with the excusess. Then Linn said you lost that all there is. I heard them say break boosting at least 20 times. It was gay. Sam says so if you have an issue with him kick his ass and be done with it, if not lets go. Linn said this is not my nice car they asked what it was he said z28. Then I heard the say this car that car. The driver said I have a mustang. I laughed pretty loudly from the paasenger seta of Sam's Jeep. he said yea it's a foxbody. Linn said go get it I will race that with my z28. Then one of them said it is winter out the car is put up for the year. I said how about this, spring we meet back here I give you 10 cars and the hit we race any race you want. He was like well I will get my dads vette. It runs 10.60's at 121. Sam was like whoa no it doesn't. The kid ARGUED like an idiot that it did. Sam asked what was done to it. the kid says it has HEADS, A CAM, HEADERS, and a CCW DRAG PACKAGE. Sam says look I have an 01 Z06 with all that and ALOT of juice and I don't run a 10.60. The kid looks him straight in the face and says well you must be doing something wrong. At this point I asked if it had a 900 shot on it. Sam and I both lost it and said we hae to leave we are getting dumber by the second. When we were pulling out Linn told them to go watch F&F win is a win that they would understand it that way.

Cliffs notes

they were asked to race were shown the car under the hood in the light.

they accepted for 20.

One of them rode with Linn

They got back after getting waxed 3 times and beat by half a car once.

They bitched over and over and over and over about break boosting.

They were in way over their heads and whipped out my dads friend's cousins car

We had an answer fo every ghey claim.

we left out of frustration.

this has to be the most incoherent story ever told on the pages of CR

Highly doubtful, there are some fucking moron's on this forum. However, you must know that I didn't type that. That is a copy and paste from where the 16yo kids posted their side of the story.

That is all.

Ty

Ty, tell them to get on here and post. They said they were on here so it should be no problem. In fact, tell them this, if they want to try to get their money back, that they can bring down their vette and I will take mine off of the jackstands to run them one more time.

Greg, we need a video camera everytime we go out somewhere, that way there is video proof...

Ty, tell them to get on here and post. They said they were on here so it should be no problem. In fact, tell them this, if they want to try to get their money back, that they can bring down their vette and I will take mine off of the jackstands to run them one more time.

Greg, we need a video camera everytime we go out somewhere, that way there is video proof...

Tell me about it. These kids are typical for youngins though, and then you add the Marion thing to it and it gets worse. Hey Ty you guys still have that sweet car forum up there "Marion Fishing"?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a joke.

Sam, I will do that.

Greg, Yes we still have a "sweet car forum" However it isn't Marion fishing. It was actually going to be changed to 40Roll.com However, due to some lurkers reading our forum, it was taken from us, before we had a chance to change it. Nevertheless, it is still sweet, see we actually go out and race. Unlike just talking about it here. I mean seriously, making up shit talking threads so the benchracers can have something to talk aboutduring the winter is cool. That is actually a great idea, however, how does that vary from any other time of year?

Nevertheless, I will send the msg. Here is the latest from what his story is. Greg you will love it.

Quoted from Hatched

"that guy is a fucking joke and his story isnt even close to right, but hey if they have to lie and pick on some 17 year old kids to look cool, more power to them. And if he thinks the girl saying thanks to him like she wanted him and hes a big bada ass, ask her who got some? fatty that got a thank you? or the tools that brought her? the fact is they try to talk so much shit when all they did was made asses of themselves, they are 20 years old and older and they are the biggest ricers ever, the one guy tried to race us in his jeep, and then proceeded to get on it when he left. If that is CR's finest, then there a bunch of jokes, yeah there cars may be fast but there still clowns."

Ty

AHahahahah this is great, they were so butt hurt from linn beating them I tried to offer them to race my jeep from a dig to get their money back. They didnt want to. If he is hitting that good for him, but I bet if I would of put some effort into it, I could of got somewhere with her. She was sitting in her car and got out of it, walked across the parking lot to just say thank you, yeah right, there was more there we just didnt try to persue it anymore. Ty, please tell them come on over here and post since we are all abunch of ricers and have no idea what we are talking about...

Sam, I will do that.

Greg, Yes we still have a "sweet car forum" However it isn't Marion fishing. It was actually going to be changed to 40Roll.com However, due to some lurkers reading our forum, it was taken from us, before we had a chance to change it. Nevertheless, it is still sweet, see we actually go out and race. Unlike just talking about it here. I mean seriously, making up shit talking threads so the benchracers can have something to talk aboutduring the winter is cool. That is actually a great idea, however, how does that vary from any other time of year?

Nevertheless, I will send the msg. Here is the latest from what his story is. Greg you will love it.

Quoted from Hatched

"that guy is a fucking joke and his story isnt even close to right, but hey if they have to lie and pick on some 17 year old kids to look cool, more power to them. And if he thinks the girl saying thanks to him like she wanted him and hes a big bada ass, ask her who got some? fatty that got a thank you? or the tools that brought her? the fact is they try to talk so much shit when all they did was made asses of themselves, they are 20 years old and older and they are the biggest ricers ever, the one guy tried to race us in his jeep, and then proceeded to get on it when he left. If that is CR's finest, then there a bunch of jokes, yeah there cars may be fast but there still clowns."

Ty

Wow ok

Let me try to get all of this.

She came over to say thanks not becasue she wanted some even though she was flirting with sam like she wanted it. She came over to say thanks becasue the dudes she was with got bitch slapped and did nothing about it but be a bitch.

Since they got so pissed about Linn being an unfair race Sam asked if they wanted to race the jeep from a dig to make their money back.

Ty why are you involved what does this have to do with you?

Greg, you are right it has nothing to do with me. I wanted to know wtf really happened that is all. The stories are way contradicting, somethign seems fishy. The kids are actually cool kids. I just thought if what they had to say is/was true, then that is fucked up.

Ty

sam, we all know ur a ricer buddy and never race. lol j/k

p.s sam or anyone really we have a ls6 silverado ss everytime we try the power programer it tells us its reducing power sorry for the spelling

Greg, you are right it has nothing to do with me. I wanted to know wtf really happened that is all. The stories are way contradicting, somethign seems fishy. The kids are actually cool kids. I just thought if what they had to say is/was true, then that is fucked up.

Ty

I think the real question is, when do you and I get our race Ty?

So Ty once your site is found I hope you are not talking shit where people can't read it becasue that is the gheyest thing you could do.

I called you and sam a Dousche bag, Does that count? Hoever that was before I started to beleive you guys.

Quoted from me.

"Personally, I beleive John, Trevor, and Kyle. Sam and Greg are douschebags, granted I have never met Linn, So I can't say anything about him. They always think they are better than everyone else. Basically, you have to fit(and Molded) into their clique to get along with them. You basically, have to have gobs of money into your car, be a nice car, not shit talk to them, and dress preppy. Nobody on this forum meets all of those "qualifications". My thoughts on them, fuck em.

Ty"

Ty

I called you and sam a Dousche bag, Does that count? Hoever that was before I started to beleive you guys.

Quoted from me.

"Personally, I beleive John, Trevor, and Kyle. Sam and Greg are douschebags, granted I have never met Linn, So I can't say anything about him. They always think they are better than everyone else. Basically, you have to fit(and Molded) into their clique to get along with them. You basically, have to have gobs of money into your car, be a nice car, not shit talk to them, and dress preppy. Nobody on this forum meets all of those "qualifications". My thoughts on them, fuck em.

Ty"

Ty

Yes that counts as Ghey. This one story does not make or break a person. This is why people have issues with you.

I am such a douche bag that you asked several times not but a month ago "so can we be friends and hang out?" And I told you it was wierd to come out and say that kind of stuff.

sam, we all know ur a ricer buddy and never race. lol j/k

p.s sam or anyone really we have a ls6 silverado ss everytime we try the power programer it tells us its reducing power sorry for the spelling

The programmer is reducing power or it is getting a reduced engine power code???