The 3 assclowns in the red honda tonight at hooters polaris

Sam1647545489

Yes that counts as Ghey. This one story does not make or break a person. This is why people have issues with you.

I am such a douche bag that you asked several times not but a month ago "so can we be friends and hang out?" And I told you it was wierd to come out and say that kind of stuff.

Now there you go being a douschebag, LOL. It is plain and clear to me now, you are a liar, Never once did I ask to hang out with you, let alone ask it a second time.

You sent me a PM wanting to know my AIM addy. Then once you and I got our shit straight I then asked if It was cool if I hit you up on AIM.

Dude, don't be gay, keep it fucking real. I do it all the time, I am a shit talker, that is me, that will never change.

Ty

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right You did ask of you can AIM me. I started having flash backs of you aiming Sam all the time and calling him. :gay:

If you don't believe me that it is creepy and borderline gay to ask that perhaps a poll could be started and get the opinions from the masses.

sam, we all know ur a ricer buddy and never race. lol j/k

p.s sam or anyone really we have a ls6 silverado ss everytime we try the power programer it tells us its reducing power sorry for the spelling

Ditch that junk ass power programmer and get a nice tuning program, such as EFILive, or HP Tuners. It's probably one of the best mods/investments you can buy for an LSx vehicle.

UHH Linns car is a laser and is rusty with no spoiler and no fuel door. Straight hideous.

true story.

ok here is how it went down 1st race me winning by bus lengths. 2nd race about 5-6 cars. then the kid in the passenger seat hands me the money. by this time my heat soaked and stock clutch slipping dsm its loving me anymore. we line up for a 3rd race and the kid takes of i chase alittle start to pull back up on him and let off. final race i have 1/2 a car the whole race. between races im try in pull fuel out of the car because it was running 10.3 A/F i have no idea why the car is running this rich considering it was tuned 2 weeks ago and ive already pulled 5% fuel this week.

on the way back the kid in the passenger seat starts talking about how he has a turbo integra for me to race. i then tell him i would be more than happy to race him in the spring when my other car. he then starts asking me questions about the car and i tell him it just has a cutout.

we get back to the lot and the kids start running there mouths about how i had to break boost to win and break boosting is cheating. then the conversations starts like sam described, yes i told them to go watch fast and furious and listen to their idol, dom because that would be the only way they would understand.

Damn 16 yr old girls didnt look like that when I was 16. I was about to try to get he number, but come on 16, should I have??????

Amen to that. My little brother had his g/f come over to the parents house for Xmas. He is 15, she is 16. And she is freaking HHHOOOTTTTTTT. My god, they didn't build them like that back when I was in HS, not by a long shot.

Damn jail bait. So I just tell my brother to hit that shit, since he can get away with it. :)

Now there you go being a douschebag, LOL. It is plain and clear to me now, you are a liar, Never once did I ask to hang out with you, let alone ask it a second time.

You sent me a PM wanting to know my AIM addy. Then once you and I got our shit straight I then asked if It was cool if I hit you up on AIM.

Dude, don't be gay, keep it fucking real. I do it all the time, I am a shit talker, that is me, that will never change.

Ty

god damnit it is fucking spelled D-O-U-C-H-E!!!!!

Guest your idol
Sam, and z-06. i am new to this board , so i thought i would say a little something, i just got back into this game this summer, one of the thing i learend is race what you bring.I drive a real fast mach1.

Great story. I love hard ass 16 year olds

Anyone else catch this?? LOL Just messing with ya.

Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time for all the CR drama.

Aint that the truth.

I would pay money to see video of shit like this going down. Sam, you need a camera on your hip at all times. :D

Sam, and z-06. i am new to this board , so i thought i would say a little something, i just got back into this game this summer, one of the thing i learend is race what you bring.I drive a real fast mach1.

Weren't you here a few weeks ago? I thought I remember someone talking about a turboed Mach 1.

Ditch that junk ass power programmer and get a nice tuning program, such as EFILive, or HP Tuners. It's probably one of the best mods/investments you can buy for an LSx vehicle.

austin its a delobo flash turner that i got its was like 400$ u and preston seen the truck me and shawn with the monte was in, had it out at hooters 1 night, blue 2002 ss all wheel drive

austin its a delobo flash turner that i got its was like 400$ u and preston seen the truck me and shawn with the monte was in, had it out at hooters 1 night, blue 2002 ss all wheel drive

Yea, I saw it. I love those SS trucks. I'd rock one. As for the diablo tuner, I'm not really sure how to solve your problem. Do those have preset tunes, or can you do a little customizing with them?

on the mess. center, its saying reduced engine power acrossed it everytime we upload it :confused:

Damn thats the problem with those hand held programmers, it doesnt really tell you whats goin on. It must not like something in the tune or something that you are tryin to change. What is it that you are trying to. Also what yr is the truck? stock ecu, if not what yr ecu is it and what did it come out of. We might be able to hook our hp tuners to it to fix it if it is the right yr.