Hey ...

cjackson

Last welcome me post I made was locked after 4 replies labeled dumbest first post ever ... soooo, that being said I'mma do this proper ... I'm Chris, I have a '92 small block s-10 tahoe, my first car (built by me and my dad) ... I'll get pics up sometime ... I have an '06 tC with a drivetrain warranty so no mods on that one ... soon as I get the Fiero painted and sold (anyone know of someone that wants an '86 Fiero GT with a 4spd manual?) I'm gonna start on my next truck ... turbo 4.3L s-series pickup (Syclone replica I guess) ... I raced quartermidgets until I was like 9 or 10, then did motocross until like 17, now I play golf and shoot pool ... anywho that's me

piece

it's Pontiac red with the grey trim around the bottom, I put a cold air intake on it (have the original airbox still), Eibach Pro springs (yeah, it's lowered an inch or so, about 1/2 inch from doing the F&F Semi move, have the original springs still) ... MSD 6A box ignition (I have to check the number on the box) and MSD coil ... Runs strong, blows a little smoke when cold, I have the stuff to do the valve job to fix that ... billet short shifter (have the original shifter), has around 120k miles on it ... bought it with 92k ... right now everything is stripped from it in preparation for paint, just waiting on spring to do that

As far as $$$, not sure, my dad bought the car from me when I got the Scion, it's technically his, I'll have to see what he's looking to get out of it

Any particular questions I didn't touch on, pm me and I'll get the answers for you