Maurice Clarett Wanted On Armed Robbery Charges...

Wease

ben, did you really just prop yourself up as living in a country where people are innocent until proven guilty, and then follow that up by blanket accusing just about every osu player of receiving special treatment (thus breaking the rules) without a shred of prrof?

I was "NEVER" a Clarett fan & could've cared less what he did FOR the OSU fans before he screwed up & what he's done since. I would agree he has recieved more than his share of bad advice. Actually when you look back on it, after he originally messed up, he got chances to correct his mistakes, but he continued on making even more!!!! His cocky & aloofness posture coupled with all these "dumbass attacks" are resulting in him getting just what he's asked for -

When this recent escapade gets all the evidence out - I'd be surprised if he's innocent. You can bet he was "there" & involved to some degree. Why was he there? Why would he put himself in ANY SITUATION like this? Who knows - he's a moron.