some crazy cops

Billy

yet another reason why i dont live in "Germany" or anywhere near eastern europe

Why? Do you happily and safely make sport of running from cops here?

Mad props to the cop. Reminds me of the old saying "Do not fuck with the Polizei. THey are not the 'police', they are not the 'cops' or the 'fuz'. They are the fucking Polizei, and they can beat the shit out of you".

Mad props to the cop. Reminds me of the old saying "Do not fuck with the Polizei. THey are not the 'police', they are not the 'cops' or the 'fuz'. They are the fucking Polizei, and they can beat the shit out of you".

w3rd and w3rd

thats one thing i envy about germany is the rules about driving and their safe freeways, they whup our ass in driving

w3rd and w3rd

thats one thing i envy about germany is the rules about driving and their safe freeways, they whup our ass in driving

Its a good thing they're freindly with us.

Anyone who builds this for fun...

http://www.tyresmoke.net/attachments/543092-brabusCLS1.jpg

...can build some damn mean shit when they're pissed.

they are not policing, they are mercenaries. and its not that i dont agree with the use of force, by all means use it...one of the things i admire about canada is no brutality laws. dose that mean mounties are Rodney King'ing everyone? no. its called exercising with due regard, something that saves your and my ass here in the states, and what the so called police have never heard of.