First Shelby Mustang On Ebay?!

Wease

There is a lot of if`s in the description. What would be somewhat funny is if the MSRP is something like $50,000, somebody bids the said $10,000 opening bid, and the demand drives prices up to around the $75,000. Then you have yourself a bargain.

Good old "stupid tax". I think Ricochet is right, some idiot will probably pay it just to have the first one on the block.

Correct. New body mustangs are poping up on used car lots. Someone sheled out a ton of cash to rent one from the dealer for a few months so they could have the new mustang. Now that lots more of them are showing up, they are ending thier leases, having the buyout added on the next lease, and gettin an h3, or whatever the newest fad vehicle is.

The hope is that thesepeople eventually end up paying 900 a month for a kia because they kept getting the newest every time they changed underwear.

We just took a new style GT in on trade at the dealership I work at.I rememer a guy that had a $880.00 monthly payment in 93 on a 4x2 T100 cause he kept trading in trucks and got upside down.I also seen a guy $25k upside down in a C5,negative equity can be rolled over for a while as long as you make that payment.Keep up with the neighbors.