help with bleedin breaks!!

SRTurbo04

alright so im frustrated i was messin with my calipers earlier and took them off not thinking like a dumb ass...well i go put them back on and no pressure in the front break so i tryed bleeding it by the little bleed valves on the calipers....but i still have noooo pressure...am i doing something wrong? im not very knowledgeable abou tthis stuff so any help is appreciated

this is on my03 yzf600r

i did have to push the pistons in to get the caliper back onto the rotor

i tryed 349833484904238942 time pumping no pressure change at all ive bled all the air out (to my knowledge) and kept it fulll.... ahhh i want to kill this bike!!!!!

Did you take them off the bike compleatly? Like took the brake lines off? If so you will have to start at the top and bleed the master cylinder then each caliper. Its easy if you buy a bleed kit at auto zone.Make sure you are carefull with the brake fluid because it will eat paint and clear coat!

Did you take them off the bike compleatly? Like took the brake lines off? If so you will have to start at the top and bleed the master cylinder then each caliper. Its easy if you buy a bleed kit at auto zone.Make sure you are carefull with the brake fluid because it will eat paint and clear coat!

+1, u still have air in the system...you can try gravity bleeding it over night..

+1, u still have air in the system...you can try gravity bleeding it over night..

ok im retarted can you expain gravity bleeding to me???

i took off the calipers completely lines were still there.... im retarted i know :wtf: