Top Gear

El Karacho1647545492

My take:

- PS video, about what I would expect to happen. Though I'm not sad to see the NSX go; IMO one of the biggest ripoffs going.

- Veyron video all f'ed up. I'd like to see a full test on that car

- I love the Enzo. I can't believe Jeremy called the F50 ugly; that car looks awesome. So does the F40 though, and I'd take all 3. :D

My take:

- PS video, about what I would expect to happen. Though I'm not sad to see the NSX go; IMO one of the biggest ripoffs going.

- Veyron video all f'ed up. I'd like to see a full test on that car

- I love the Enzo. I can't believe Jeremy called the F50 ugly; that car looks awesome. So does the F40 though, and I'd take all 3. :D

+1

That PS segment was done in the last episode of this season. I knew what the outcome would be. I've seen it done before just the other day, on some show on Spike, I think.

I was also a bit dissapointed in the section on the Veyron. That video posted isn't even the full section, but you don't miss much. They don't really show him driving it that hard.

I still love watching these clips, I can't get enough Top Gear.

I think the F50 is okay looking. I never could really get around the giant holes in the front bonnet.

Or would that be the boot? :p

I agree, of Ferrari's 3 god cars, the F50 is the ugliest by far, with the enzo in a close second. The F40 is just a stunning car, and its stylistic simplicity is part of that.