Any Doctors in the house?

Guest Rane

Guest JsANeon
If so, where that lean at?! I wanna lean back...

i think it is a joke, because dr.z06 leaned his car out and thats why it is blown, am i correct? (just what i heard through the grapevine)??????

Guest powers
i think it is a joke, because dr.z06 leaned his car out and thats why it is blown, am i correct? (just what i heard through the grapevine)??????

I do not know if you are correct reguarding Ranes post , but on the basis of Tilley leaning his car out you are incorrect.

Guest JsANeon
I do not know if you are correct reguarding Ranes post , but on the basis of Tilley leaning his car out you are incorrect.

yeah i dont really keep up on that shit and ross jokes around alot so i wasnt sure what he was saying....sorry! Oh and riss what do you need these pills for anyways you damn druggy!

I am talking about cough syrup Promethezene with Codiene in it. Mix with some sprite remix, like 2 or 4oz of the cough sryrup+12oz of sprite remix+a Jolly rancher= Lean, the drink of H town, Mike Jone, Lil Flip, Chamillionaire(sp?), Squad...

Just wanted to make some and sip on it while listen to some screwed and chopped and blow back on some fire :-D.

Guest JsANeon
I am talking about cough syrup Promethezene with Codiene in it. Mix with some sprite remix, like 2 or 4oz of the cough sryrup+12oz of sprite remix+a Jolly rancher= Lean, the drink of H town, Mike Jone, Lil Flip, Chamillionaire(sp?), Squad...

Just wanted to make some and sip on it while listen to some screwed and chopped and blow back on some fire :-D.

haha you always seem to crack my shit up! i really need to hit you up sometime so we can go party again sometime, not to hijack but how have you and tim been anyways?

If so, where that lean at?! I wanna lean back...

So let me get this straight. You are posting on here to find a doctor to prescribe you a narcotic cough syrup, so you can mix it with 7-up and drink it to get buzzed?

ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?

Do you actually think that a doctor would risk his license, and livelyhood, to give you a buzz?

Kidding or not, the only joke in this thread is you.