'88 Honda Accord DX

verse

5sp 4dr 205k

Car runs good when jumped. Has a brand new battery that is still good. Just needs and alternator, bad and the pulley is off center so it has no belt. So it would have to be towed. I bought the car as a winter beater. It ran well, but the previous owner shot it with paint balls and spray painted the rear of the car. I put in new taillights and cleaned the car up. It would be good transportation to work and whatnot. I'd like how much I've put into it, about $300 neg.

I notice no noises or coolant leaks. It's been sitting for a month or so. I didn't really drive it that much before I parked it. It's missing the midpipe for exhaust. I have the tail end part in the trunk. Kuruma what would you have to trade?

First $150 or it's going to the yard.

http://www.unshadowed.com/verse/accord_003.jpg

Before I got tags, new taillights.

Tires have at least 5/32's all around. They are just economy tires. It could be a good beater. Brand new battery, just needs and alt and belt. So it needs towed. Sold as is.

Oh and the hood latch doesn't work, but you can still pop it from the front easily.

Got a running, driveable 1992 Geo Metro 3 door hatch, auto that I'd like to get rid of. It's posted here in The Corral. More interested in selling it at this point though just because I got that donor GT-S. Whoever buys this Accord will have a reliable daily for a good long time though. These things don't like to die even when you intentionally try to kill them.