Front end all replaced

lowered 2 inches

painted 2 yrs ago

interior very clean

t-tops

pioneer cd player

60% tread left on tire

hurst shifter

Problems: got hit last year in the driver side quarter easy fix the only thing hurt was the quarter, should be able to be pounded out or replaced easily, speedo cable needs replaced

asking 2000 obo

Hey, im interested in your Iroc-Z, if my truck sells and you still have the car ill give you cash, or would you possibly trade the camaro for my s-10 here is the forsale thread located in the corral but here is the direct link http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20800 let me know what you think or if you want to trade..

Thanks

Mark

do you have pics after the hit? also you say it has an lt1. did you put the matching computer in it?? did you put the right int door on or is it still off??

the pics sent look real nice

mace

Im pretty sure the matching computer is in it. I bought the car after the new engine was put in. I do have all the receipts for everythign that has been done on the car. The door interior is on the car and also the mirror is on the car(they were taken off to paint it). I do have pics of the hit just got to get the girlfriend load them on her comp then send them to me.

• 4 weeks later...