Auto show ‘engineering investigation’ themes?

Trouble Maker

I’m having trouble being creative with a theme. I am going to the auto show with work tomorrow. The first half of the day we have to do some stuff that’s pre-asigned. The second half of the day we get to go look at whatever we want. The catch is we have to do some really simple report on it (not a chance in hell we could just look around for shits and giggles). So I’m trying to come up with some creative theme. Something based around brakes or casted aluminum parts would be ideal as that’s what our specialties are, but anything is ok.

Any ideas?

Well if your specialties are aluminum parts, etc, maybe how these parts are being applied to new technology in automobiles today. Or what the pros are of these new parts being applied.

I dunno. I'm sure someone will have something better. :)

"Big Brakes: A trend in new models?"

talk about what changes have been made to brakes in new models to make them better. whether it be size (new civic SI rotors are 13" i believe) or if there are any other improvements, ABS systems?

just an idea.

also you can tie in an trend in tire size increase. brakes might be awesome but you need to be able to put it down to the ground.