Steelers haters

AngryBMW

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I'm not a fan of either team, and I'm not crying. It's just that you're all bragging like you beat the undefeated Dolphins team of yesteryear. Stop being cocky, ignorant, illiterate douchebags and read what people post before you getf ired up and thump something stupid into your computer.

Wait...you mean like the countless posts you've made over the past two years regarding OSU? I guess all of your posts are ok though because they fit in with the majority huh? Stop being a douche you hypocritical fuck.

-Marc

Sure did change your mind huh? I called this at the beginning of the season.

Yea, no kidding. I'm finding that i'm eating a lot of my previous statements. This season sucked.

Although, I must say, and I'm just putting that out there, but Vanderjagt is my hero.

Wait...you mean like the countless posts you've made over the past two years regarding OSU? I guess all of your posts are ok though because they fit in with the majority huh? Stop being a douche you hypocritical fuck.

-Marc

IN WHAT MAJOR GAME HAVE WE WON WHERE THE OPPOSING TEAMS BEST PLAYER/QUARTERBACK GOT INJURED ON THE FIRST DOWN FROM SCRIMMAGE AFTER HE THREW ONE OF WHAT WAS ONLY TO BE THE FIRST OF MANY INCREDIBLE PLAYS? STOP

OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND THE SHIT WILL STOP FALLING OUT OF IT.

In case any of you forgot, you beat the Bengals with quarterback John "Crazy Legs" Kitna... If you guys had to rely on your backup, maddox, you all KNOW you'd be bitching about the same thing bengals fans are.

I AM happy that I don't have to hear "who dey" for another year, jesus christ that gets old.

IN WHAT MAJOR GAME HAVE WE WON WHERE THE OPPOSING TEAMS BEST PLAYER/QUARTERBACK GOT INJURED ON THE FIRST DOWN FROM SCRIMMAGE AFTER HE THREW ONE OF WHAT WAS ONLY TO BE THE FIRST OF MANY INCREDIBLE PLAYS? STOP

In case any of you forgot, you beat the Bengals with quarterback John "Crazy Legs" Kitna... If you guys had to rely on your backup, maddox, you all KNOW you'd be bitching about the same thing bengals fans are.

I AM happy that I don't have to hear "who dey" for another year, jesus christ that gets old.

What's your excuse for the Colts losing? :lol:

Oh, before you open your cocksucker try and know what you're talking about...Maddox is not our backup...he's third in line. Charlie Batch is number 2. Kthxbye.

-Marc

Hey their Mr DaTroof = I've posted this before in the last few days, apparently you didn't read it, so I'll re post:

1) In October when the Ravens "Slid" into Ben, took out his knee, & Ben didn't play for a month / there was NO WHERE NEAR the whining from the Steeler nation, as we continue to hear all the bengal fans going on & on & on

2) Kimo NEVER mean't to take him out. Look at the re play! Kimo was screaming for a medic. 1st medic to Palmer was Steeler medic

3) Football is a physical game. That play was NOT dirty or intentional

4) Had Palmer not got hurt, I believe the game would've been much closer, however I also believe the result would've still been a Pgh victory

Bengals lost, plain & simple. This Sept they begin again & perhaps the new season will indeed be the Bengals year. For now, Steelers are in it, we're enjoying it, & we'll see how all pans out this Sunday afternoon - that is all

What? You're both ignorant, while I'm sure Mr. Stock isn't intending to be. Marc knows he's an ignorant retard and chooses to ignore it.

I never said anything about an intended injury, what? Are you reading a different thread or something? Where the fuck did I say anything about which medic for which team?

Marc, several thing sthat you fucked up again, you can add these to your laundry list of down-syndrome inspired bullshit.

Charlie. Batch. Wow, that was your comeback to the bengals being forced to use Kittna? Your IQ is way lower than I previously expected. My argument is that kittna is nowhere near as talented as Palmer, just as Charlie batch or whoever else nobody cares about is close to as good as Ben Roethlisberger. Palmer was pretty much half of the bengals offense, both in a physical sense and as a leader. Stop arguing and swearing for the hell of it, Nobody was insulting you until you started throwing flames around.

I'll take it slow, one more time...

If. Palmer. Played. That. Whole. Game. There. Would. Have. Been. A. Very. Different. Outcome. I. Am. Not. Saying. That. One. Team. Or. The. Other. Would. Win. But. It. Would. Have. Been. Different. That. Is. What. I. Am. Trying. To. Drill. Through. Your. Thick. Penis. Shaped. Skull.

And what on earth does the Colts game have to do with the Bengals game? Is there some obscure genetic disease in the Stock family pool that causes it's males to bring up unrelated points in an argument to make themselves look stupid and out of touch? Someone should begin a study, we might have another genetic disease to add to the list. The Human race is doomed.

If Palmer didn't destroy his knee on the first play (which happened to be what, a 66 yard pass?) The bus would be in a retirement home right now. Just keep telling yourselves you're the better team...

I'm not ignorant. You are trying to spout off about a game between two teams you have repeatedly said you don’t care about in a league you have no interest in. Why are you in this thread again?

What does that quote above say? You are obviously implying that had Palmer been in the game, Cinci would have beat Pittsburgh. They might have, but he went out with an injury. My father was simply saying, one more time that it was an unintentional hit. I would have to guess he is saying that for all the people that insist it was a cheap shot and have been saying that for the past two weeks.

Charlie Batch is in fact the Steelers back up QB. I brought that up because you stated Maddox was our back up...I was correcting you. Your second post in this thread was an insult to us (us being the steeler fan base). Obviously we are the better team; we won.

Your post, which I quoted, is insulting me. Read it again if you'd like. (post #32 if you need to reference)

Of course we're bragging...we beat our divisional rival in the post season...in a game many were thinking we were going to lose. Then, we beat the "best team in football" the following week. Sounds like something to brag about doesn’t it? It's very similar to your rambling about OSU after the national championship game...or the Michigan games...

IF Palmer would have played the whole game it could have been a different outcome. Or it could have been the same. It's not like we beat the Bengals with Palmer playing every down once this season...wait, yes we did. The point is, he didn’t play and they lost. There is no reason to bring it up again...

I have no idea what the Bengals game has to do with the Indy game...but seeing as this thread was about the Indy game and you brought up the Bengals game (post #13) maybe you could tell me...?? Go ahead...go back and look. You changed the subject and brought up irrelevant points to try and knock us.

John, make fun of my family again and we will have a problem.

-Marc

Charlie Batch is in fact the Steelers back up QB. I brought that up because you stated Maddox was our back up...I was correcting you. Your second post in this thread was an insult to us (us being the steeler fan base). Obviously we are the better team; we won.

-Marc

Since when did you start playing for the steelers...we...

And John is definatly ahead by bus lengths in the flaming battle with Marc.

why is it so hard to beieve tha steeler couldn't win against plamer they did it earlier this year in the beggales house. plus they were favored to win by 6 or 7 points.

I think that the winner of the AFC divisional title game will go on to win the super bowl.

I couldnt agree more. The AFC is a much stronger division this year. I just hope it's not Denver making hotel arangments in Detroit... :)

-Marc

Or no wait this game will be played in MileHigh stadum so since the "BUS" eats about 10000 cheeseburgers a day, he will not be able to breath enough to make it to the goal line

Dan

Come on now...I'm sure even in his old age Bettis can still out 40' you :p

I wouldnt want to block him.

-Marc

What is the bus's longest run this year, 12 yards...I dont give a shit how old he is, he cant go more then like ten yards without sucking wind.

You really should not talk about things which you know NOTHING about. Go back your " college " football and leave REAL football to the big boys.

You really should not talk about things which you know NOTHING about. Go back your " college " football and leave REAL football to the big boys.

Ok so 12 was a little shy. But his longest rush this year is 39, admirable :rolleyes:. But in last 2 years, his longest rushed were for 21, and 29 yards :eek:. He is definatly not in the shape he used to be in, no excuses, he is old. I dont mind Bettis cause he can speak the english lanuage and is a decent human, but he really is only good at getting no more the 3 yards, which has been his average for the last four years. He is well over his 255 pounds as well, and I give them this he can still move, but he has seen better days. (Kinda like Jerry Rice, just give it up, you're pathetic now)

(I better prepair myself for the Stock family hate train cause is it a choo choo chooing)

Mr Wright posted = (I better prepair myself for the Stock family hate train cause is it a choo choo chooing)?????????????????

Appears this entire thread is getting close to going over the line. Post above plus some earlier regarding my family, our intelligence etc etc

Everyone has the privilege to root for their team & not like some or all of the opposing teams. But to change the posture to direct insults changes fun posts to hurt feelings or worse. Suggest an admin close this now -