The Laimest fucks in the US

coltboostin

4spd GS, isn't that a 18sec car?

Edit: You know you are slow when you get walked by a crossfire like it was a Yellow Zo6 on Big Jets.....

It was. Then the guy added huge wheels, a huge stereo, a huge wing, and an ugle body kit.. My estimate: 21 seconds for the 1320.

The ultimate ricer comment is "Planned Mods" followed by some typical generic jargon rattling off a setup they saw on the local DSM forum or whatever.

Even worse is using pictures of "lambo doors" that are from another car.

And is it just me, or do the lambo doors that are sold in aftermarket kits just look freaking stupid. IMO the best vertical doors are the ones like the SLR McLaren or McLaren F1 have that open flat at the top, but even the Lamborghini doors open straight up and look nice. All the aftermarket kits open slightly outward and then straight up and look like big stupid wings.

They really need to stay in math class also. A Crossfire does not have a 16 valve engine.

6 cylinders with 16 valves is 2.6 valves per cylinder. It does have three valves per cylinder though. You would think that they took all that time to make the video and list specs and mods that they would take a little bit of time and read the owners manual.

Guest MissTypeS

Even though I might think they're an asshat, I have respect for anyone's modifications. I do find it amusing, however, that Mr. GS probably spent a crap ton of cash on his stereo, dubs and boxes of aluminum foil for his wing instead of saving up for something engine-related. I was honestly surprised that he didn't list K&N air filter as his 2F2F mod. VROOM!

On a side note, I really don't get the appeal of the Crossfire. There's so many other cars out there that I'd rather spend $27,131 - $45,858 (MSRP taken from Yahoo) on. A gently used M3, Z06, NSX, yadda yadda. Sigh.

^^^The Crossfire is built to be a small small car that feels solid. When you drive it, you really don't realize how close you are to the rear wheels. Not only that, but with big fat 19" wheels in the back it does NOT like to kick the back end out and is very stable at speed. Its just a good daily driver sports car.

On a side note, I really don't get the appeal of the Crossfire. There's so many other cars out there that I'd rather spend $27,131 - $45,858 (MSRP taken from Yahoo) on. A gently used M3, Z06, NSX, yadda yadda. Sigh.

You can't compare used care values to new.[/beating dead horse]