Corvette on Dyno

Guest 4dooralero

Oh for fucks sake. You morons up near Cleveland consider something that's half an hour from the city a ‘near suburb’. That's why that number is so high. Suburbs of Columbus actually border Columbus. What a novel idea.

Much more important is the fact that for the last two censuses the population of Cleveland and Cuyahoga county have drastically dropped. That city is going down the shit hole unless something changes. The real average income has continually dropped; the real average house price has continually dropped. Exactly opposite of what’s happened in Columbus. But oh no, your 'city' is 'bigger', it must be better.

I wish I lived in Cleveland, it’s so much better than here. :o

On topic. Holly fuck that was cool. Glad to see someone moding it like it should be moded.

These statistics were formulated by the U.S. Census bureau, not conjured up by me.

But thanks for trying!

Now that I have gone back and looked at some of the C-bus and Houston1/2 videos; notice how it's the same 8-10 cars always racing in the C-bus videos. In the Houston videos, (with the exception of BigTurkey, Kareem, and a couple others) there is probably 40-50 cars and pretty much all the races are different people. That's not even considering what didn't leave the parking lot to run. Even for what isn't show, Houston has a stronger street scene IN VIDEOS and IN PERSON! :)

Now that I have gone back and looked at some of the C-bus and Houston1/2 videos; notice how it's the same 8-10 cars always racing in the C-bus videos. In the Houston videos, (with the exception of BigTurkey, Kareem, and a couple others) there is probably 40-50 cars and pretty much all the races are different people. That's not even considering what didn't leave the parking lot to run. Even for what isn't show, Houston has a stronger street scene IN VIDEOS and IN PERSON! :)

You get my point though. You could make some pretty nice videos and give the perception of a great racing scene even though Houston may have a much better one in reality. You don't think we really landed on the moon do you? ;) Did you persuade the wife on the turbo yet?

These statistics were formulated by the U.S. Census bureau, not conjured up by me.

But thanks for trying!

My statement is what is somehow defined as a 'suburb' of Cleveland is moronic. There are towns two or three towns from Cleveland and half an hour drive that are considered suburbs. I don't care if that's how the census derives it or not. Suburbs of Columbus directly border the city. Post up some facts. I am. This should explain every reason why Columbus>Cleveland regardless of 'population' if you aren't a moron. That has obviously been in question since the day you were born so I'm not sure that these will help you at all.

Average household income in Columbus in 1999.

http://pics2.city-data.com/hin/16902.png

Average household income in Cleveland in 1999.

http://pics2.city-data.com/hin/16890.png

The distribution in that graph is just mind-boggling. I bet there are second world countries that look about the same.

On Topic. Wasn't someone saying the Hypereutectic pistons couldn't take any power in that car. ;)

Even for what isn't show, Houston has a stronger street scene IN VIDEOS and IN PERSON! :)

Maybe it's just me, but your perpetual cheerleading for Houston/naysaying Columbus - on this board - is annoying.

More over, stop posing as the authority for the race scenes in both Houston and Columbus, especially given that you currently live in neither. Talk all you want about Dayton, but, until you attend more than an occasional meet per season in Columbus, refrain from making overgeneralizations it.

Guest Ponyfreak

Cinci metro is far larger than Columbus. If they did not count akron on Cleveland it would be by far the largest metro area in OH.

Cleveland-Elyria-Mentor, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area 2,148,143 Cincinnati-Middletown, 2,009,632

My statement is what is somehow defined as a 'suburb' of Cleveland is moronic. There are towns two or three towns from Cleveland and half an hour drive that are considered suburbs. I don't care if that's how the census derives it or not. Suburbs of Columbus directly border the city. Post up some facts. I am. This should explain every reason why Columbus>Cleveland regardless of 'population' if you aren't a moron. That has obviously been in question since the day you were born so I'm not sure that these will help you at all.

Average household income in Columbus in 1999.

http://pics2.city-data.com/hin/16902.png

Average household income in Cleveland in 1999.

http://pics2.city-data.com/hin/16890.png

The distribution in that graph is just mind-boggling. I bet there are second world countries that look about the same.

On Topic. Wasn't someone saying the Hypereutectic pistons couldn't take any power in that car. ;)

Even though I can not see the data you have miss linked, I can tell by your statements that the City of Cleveland is more poor than the City of C-bus. Again, considering this, and considering 90% of the members from “Cleveland” do not actually live in Cleveland (unless on the outskirts as I), this is another reason why you have no choice but to consider the suburbs. If you looked at Cleveland alone, we would not have much of a race scene. The same to be said for C-bus.

So, thanks for straightening my point. You da man.

Slowbusa-We discourage much of anyone coming on runs with us. We try to leave 99% of the people are at the spot there, because if you have the 100’s of cars that show trying to be spectators it quickly turns into a big cluster fuck, and nothing of any value would end up going on. But you already knew that.

I think I recall a post about winning an R6 a while back whose title fits my thoughts on this Vette perfeclty... "HOly fucking shit ass bitch yeah!!!!"

That's all I have to say about that... oh, and maybe that it makes double my car's FWHP at the rear ahahaahhaha... shit.