this friday 1/20

Linn1647545492

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VTECKILLER
Id be there but I wont be in town lol 5 hour drive Im going to wait till it gets really warm like june-july do the columbus police still give you guys crap when you all go to hooters or that stuff stop ??

Guest JsANeon
Id be there but I wont be in town lol 5 hour drive Im going to wait till it gets really warm like june-july do the columbus police still give you guys crap when you all go to hooters or that stuff stop ??

hahaha yeah i went up there with some friends to grab a bite to eat,etc.! and that under cover cop (dark blue mercedes) still sits up there? It was cold as fuck out, but i guess he must just be there every weekend? Well anywasy i would like to make an appearance aswell but work owns me!

hahaha yeah i went up there with some friends to grab a bite to eat,etc.! and that under cover cop (dark blue mercedes) still sits up there? It was cold as fuck out, but i guess he must just be there every weekend? Well anywasy i would like to make an appearance aswell but work owns me!

as long as people dont do stupid things (burnouts, racing/speeding) in the parking lot we will not get kicked out and the cops leave us alone.

I am pulling into the parking lot and line locking the car and lighten them up for 5 mins straight just so everyone has to go home..... :cool:

Asshat

i got $20.00 says bullshit to a consistant 5 minute burn out in the z06 at hooters friday night. :D

+1, If I don't make it, let me know and I'll get the other 20 to ya

EDIT: I will only pay in Jr. Bacon Cheese Burgers!