I need an alignment

JaSSon

48.02 with tax at ntb

Dang that's cheap! IMHO if you are going to keep it for a year or two go to Firestone at Reed and Hendersen and get a lifetime alignment. You pay about $140 IIRC and you can go back and get it aligned for free for as long as you own the car as many times as you want. It's more money up front but whenever I feel like the car is just a little bit off I take the car in and have it aligned.

CJ

we offer a 5 year alignment thats transferrable and can do that at about 120. most people dont keep a car for 5 years so ours works a little better than firestones. by the way the prices I give are valid through me at rt 256 I cant say for every store.

we offer a 5 year alignment thats transferrable and can do that at about 120. most people dont keep a car for 5 years so ours works a little better than firestones. by the way the prices I give are valid through me at rt 256 I cant say for every store.

Yeah John Eckman wouldn't like that very much. That guys a douche.

Are there any restrictions to this 5 year allignment. My car has camber plates that get changed before and after each track event that I attend in order to minimize wear on the street and maximize performance on track. Could I come in and have the allignment and camber set before and after each event under your 5 year deal? The camber plates have markings on them so really I could get things very close to where they started...but having them exact would be well worth the $120.