new kid

brennan

hey, i'm brennan. i'm 18 and just out of high school. i just recently put money down on an 08 ninja 250r as my starter bike. i won't lie, i don't know much about bikes haha, but you have to start somewhere i suppose. i went to school for auto technology for 2 years, going on my 3rd, so i suppose it shouldn't be hard to pick stuff up. as far as cars, i daily drive a toyota truck, and i play with my 91 civic hatch that i built a motor for, put suspension on, went through multiple wheels, put different interior in, etc. if you have any questions or want pics of my civic, i guess just let me know.

welcome aboard!! Damn now im not the only youngster.

psshh, im still a youngin too, im 19. it was fun going to the lodge bar that crazy night with big x's on my paws. I remember greg said, "hey buddy! grab a beer!......oh..wait, what!?"

:welcome:

what color?

you'll love it.. its great to start on!

i ordered a black one

:welcome: 250 is a solid bike to nail down entry level skills. you might also want to mention where you live so people know where to keep an eye out for you.

fairfield area (aka cincinnati)

welcome man! I am sure I will catch you sometime considering you hang with jerm. But here is your first piece of advice! Buy some brighter colored gear to go with that black bike so you will be seen by those stupid cagers!

stick with jerm he will show you the ropes as well and stay away from tj and his duct taped warior if you ever step up to a Honda, apparently that thing is a Honda magnet.

Oh and you guys may have a couple of years on me but I bet I still look younger than all of you!

stick with jerm he will show you the ropes as well and stay away from tj and his duct taped warior if you ever step up to a Honda, apparently that thing is a Honda magnet.

:lol::lol::lol:

oh yeah, +1 on the bright thing, leather too, instead of text, im trying to beat this into his head!

If you have enough money get the perforated leather! It will give you the same properies, cooling wise, as a textile but protect you as much as leather. ;)

money isn't too much of an issue

i think we're going up to ironpony soon?

welcome man! I am sure I will catch you sometime considering you hang with jerm. But here is your first piece of advice! Buy some brighter colored gear to go with that black bike so you will be seen by those stupid cagers!

Oh and you guys may have a couple of years on me but I bet I still look younger than all of you!

and i live fairly close to tj

i've known him for quite a while

that's what word is about his bike, lol

too bad i was planning up upgrading to a cbr, ha