SuperBowl Tix $2500 & UP!!!

Kohones

After perusing the web I realized you have to be in the corp world or have deep pockets to even think about attending the Super Bowl! In my life time the Steelers may not get there again? What to do? Ohhhh I did something - went & saw Brandon tonight at Circuit City & he treated my wife & I like family.

Last TV I bought was a Mitsubishi big screen, 11 years ago as the Steelers were in the game vs Dallas (the one Neil O'donnell threw away)!!!! Anyway tonight we purchased a its replacement! Samsung, 56", projection with dlp & high definition - it's SUPER. I can't wait til Feb's game!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be just jealousy??? He didn't go to the browns / he went to the Steelers, sooo thats probably not well recieved up there. Additionally he's making so damn much $$$. Envy is a bad thing --- Or could be "fame" went to his head for him & his family? I don't know, all I know is he's a top notch rookie quarterback who continues making history. Steelers haven't had a quarterback like him since the Bradshaw days & obviously we're lovin it --

A guy at my work knows Ben and has nothing but good things to say about him. He even played for the steelers in the 70's and coached with Jim Tressel. Woody Hayes use to come watch him play and tried to recruit him. You can guess who he's hoping to win. I could never spend that kinda loot just to go see a game. The bigscreen is good enough for me.

After perusing the web I realized you have to be in the corp world or have deep pockets to even think about attending the Super Bowl! In my life time the Steelers may not get there again? What to do? Ohhhh I did something - went & saw Brandon tonight at Circuit City & he treated my wife & I like family.

Last TV I bought was a Mitsubishi big screen, 11 years ago as the Steelers were in the game vs Dallas (the one Neil O'donnell threw away)!!!! Anyway tonight we purchased a its replacement! Samsung, 56", projection with dlp & high definition - it's SUPER. I can't wait til Feb's game!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope ya have WOW, because Time Warner doesn't offer ABC in HD. :D

Hope ya have WOW, because Time Warner doesn't offer ABC in HD.

Like everything else in this life, you make the purchase, then spend MORE $$$ to complete getting what you wanted!!!!! The H.D. has already been handled, new dish etc etc. I've still spent about the same as I would have for one game tix & I anticipate having the TV for many years --

Hope ya have WOW, because Time Warner doesn't offer ABC in HD.

Like everything else in this life, you make the purchase, then spend MORE $$$ to complete getting what you wanted!!!!! The H.D. has already been handled, new dish etc etc. I've still spent about the same as I would have for one game tix & I anticipate having the TV for many years --

Make the TV an asset, invite people over and charge them admission. Your investment will really pay off :D

Direct T.V. (what Mr. Stock has) > any cable provider. = video picture.

Go compare WOW's digital picture to Direct TV's. WOW's resolution is higher.....DT's pic is a bit grainy.

Besides, a rain storm will probably breeze through the area during the game, and you'll have nothing to watch (I used to have Direct TV).

Go compare WOW's digital picture to Direct TV's. WOW's resolution is higher.....DT's pic is a bit grainy.

Besides, a rain storm will probably breeze through the area during the game, and you'll have nothing to watch (I used to have Direct TV).

Neat lets pay more money for "digital" cable, when ohh 100 channels are analog. LAME. Direct has more HD channels as well.

Direct has gone out once in the last year I have been with circuit, I would say thats every bit as good as cable. Im not out to bash WOW, just all cable really. And the neat thing about Mr. Stocks T.V.is the built in over the air HD tuner, which pulls crystal clear HD in over rabbit ears. So he has a safe back up no matter the accurence.

Thanks Mr. Stock, the choptle was a nice surprise!

Nice tv purchase Tom! I'm sure it is the same samsung DLP my brother in law purchased a month ago and it is sweet. Enjoy the game! GO Steelers!

BTW can you please list the HD channels that Direct TV has to offer and how much a month that is? I may switch......

Neat lets pay more money for "digital" cable, when ohh 100 channels are analog. LAME. Direct has more HD channels as well.

Direct has gone out once in the last year I have been with circuit, I would say thats every bit as good as cable. Im not out to bash WOW, just all cable really.

Per DirecTV's website:

The DIRECTV HD Package includes ESPN HD, ESPN2 HD, Discovery HD Theater™, HDNet, HDNet Movies and Universal HD HBO® HD and SHOWTIME® HD

CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX and other major networks in high-definition via an off-air antenna*.

So all the local networks are NOT broadcast in HD via the Sat; that's per their website: http://directtv.com/DTVAPP/imagine/HDTV_programming.jsp

Doesn't matter, as we offer more HD content anyway:

CBS HD

NBC HD

UPN HD

ABC HD

FOX HD

TNT HD

NFL Network HD

Discovery HD

HD Net

HD Net Movies

Wealth HD

ESPN HD

HBO HD

Cinemax HD

Starz HD

Who offers more HD again???

As for pricing, to get similar programming w/ Direct TV vs. basic WOW Digital, you'll spend about $10 more a month.

Bad Ass Black Buick posted = Here is a coincidence, Big Ben went to a school named Donnell, similar to O'Donnell?????

Jeff - I just saw what you'd posted. You KNOW I HATE O'donnell, that wasn't nice! He's the ass clown I personally ran into at Disneyworld in 1997, & I told him exactly what I thought of him & YOU know that -----

Oh yeah Spece Ghost, I LUV my new TV. I wish the game was tonight so I could quit thinking about it, or reading ALL the different analysts predictions / lets just get it on ---