Friday the 26th

Sam1647545489

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what in the fuck are you trying to say?

;) ill tell u all about it some day sweetie when we race till then im all done with u

that means shut up and race or sit down kid

Are you upset at me or TM ? ahh ohh well.. I was complimenting the monte. Nor do i by any means think my car is fast. My time is clearly displayed in my sig. I just out to have fun man thats all.

so im i, i just was stating the the truck was my slow toy to u and to others and he is trying to clown like someones a kid or trying to talk down to me that does do shyt but get shyt started yes my spelling and grmmer sucks but this isnt a class, its a RACING forums and the point i was making is my truck only goes low 15s if u do that kit u could have the monte doing 14 or even faster witch the other ss is all stock and it only goes 13 70s on a good day <witch i dont know what mine does i have only had it 3 weeks>i have seen nonsupercharged montes go mid 14s with some work done. im cool with u when ur ready ill bring the truck out but pm first i uselly bring the camaro or if its warm the bike

and if any one dont want to read this dont

I think your car is alittle faster than 13.70.....the cobra you beat last weekend ran a 13.3 and he has added more stuff since then. By the way....I was the driver of that cobra.

Eric

i have never had it at the track i have only had it 3 week, it has the 30 day tag on it still the 13 70s was a guess, steves 2001 z28 ran a 13.70

Yeah those were some fun races to watch, we have them on video. I am sure that Cody will want to run you again when he gets his Liscense back. You plan on doing anything to your car?

post some vids so i know what car, i dont know if im going to do anything to mine. my old lady drives it to work. i drag race my bike, the bike is my real toy. but its hard to get anyone to race it.

Give me just a few more months, okay? :)

u know im game, ill give u ur roll race 40-140 sound good to u?but 1 problem my speedo doesnt read right from the gears, but ur tt so im spraying, as long as u give me my dig