Some people are so stupid

LJ

So I just about got in a fight today at the gas station. At the Duke on the corner of Subury and Central College. Some wigger was pumping gas and went to light up a cigarette as he was standing right there. I yelled "Hey man you can't do that, that is really dangerous" he yells "fork you dude, I can smoke if I want to" I said back "Man I don't feel like blowing up today, seriously put that shit out"

About this time, he starts going off, calling me this and that and walking towards me like he wants to fight. I used an old trick my dad taught me, which is as he was coming towards me acting like he wanted to fight, I put down the tailgate of my truck and acted like I was trying to get something out he proceded to yell "fork you man just fork you" and hopped in his car and left.

How dumb can you get?! He was pissed because someone told him not to be an idiot?! UGH!!!

/rant

you should have sprayed him with your gas hose, see if he keeps smoking then

haha, yeah, but that would've been a waste of money....I would've rather just beat him with a bat

It's not gasoline the liquid you need to be worried about, it's the fumes, you can put out a cig in gasoline as lone as one it's way to the puddle of gas it doesn't spark and cause the fumes to ignite.

and even if the cigerette itself wasn't enough to ignite gas ... I bet the open flame from a cigerette lighter will :).

I had that happen to me when I worked at a gas station on Hamilton and Eastpoint during college.

The guy had a lit cigarette in the same hand as the gas pump. I think he about shit himself when I started screaming at him to put it out.

I don't remember my exact quote but it was something like "do you want to blow us all the fuck up you stupid bastard".

Don't mess with an angry gas boy :)

So I just about got in a fight today at the gas station. At the Duke on the corner of Subury and Central College. Some wigger was pumping gas and went to light up a cigarette as he was standing right there. I yelled "Hey man you can't do that, that is really dangerous" he yells "fork you dude, I can smoke if I want to" I said back "Man I don't feel like blowing up today, seriously put that shit out"

About this time, he starts going off, calling me this and that and walking towards me like he wants to fight. I used an old trick my dad taught me, which is as he was coming towards me acting like he wanted to fight, I put down the tailgate of my truck and acted like I was trying to get something out he proceded to yell "fork you man just fork you" and hopped in his car and left.

How dumb can you get?! He was pissed because someone told him not to be an idiot?! UGH!!!

/rant

What kind of car was he driving?