Kid stuff

Ziggy1647545504

I've got some kid stuff I need to get rid of cause it's taking up space in my garage.

1) Strollers - Ive got two, one umbrella type, good for keeping in the trunk of the car just in case your little one just can't stand to walk any more. The other one is a little bigger, can sit up or lay back, has a shade, and does fold down. Take them both, $15.

2) Little Bikes - Two 12" bicycles, one boy's one girl's. Boy's bike will need 2 tires and one inner tube and does not have training wheels. I may have them around somewhere, I'll have to check. Girl's bike does have training wheels, and as far as I know, will only need a little air and oil to be ready to ride. Boy bike: $10, Girl bike: $15.

3) Mongoose M-1 BMX 20" - Good shape, some paint damage, but overall nice bike. Its been in storage for several years, but I pumped the tires, and was able to ride it around in front of the house. $45.

4) Girls Mountain Bike - Huffy, 18 speed. Got this for my wife second hand, have since gotten her a better bike, need this one out of my garage. $15.

I don't have a digi cam at home, so get a hold of me, and you can come by the house to have a look, I'm in Gahanna. I will deliver this stuff if need be, in or near Gahanna or Worthington. All prices are obo, of course.