I Hate Cops

armin922

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I thought it was 50% is allowed on the front, and for everything behind the front any darkness is allowed, isn't that how Limousines work too? Oh, and by the way, cops are allowed to ask you to roll your window up or down :)

i'm surprised no one knew this, last summer they changed the tint law in ohio. any level of tint permitted on rear / rear side windows on trucks, cars, vans, anything and 35% is the limit on the driver and pass windows.

I asked Saw binder on here about tha and he said that never took and its still 50% (he's CPD for those who don't know)

Look, simple facts. If you don't want the fines or to have issues, follow what the law says. If you do other than that you have to understand that there are repercussions. I have no front plate. I have been sited for it and paid the situation. I don't feel that it is needed for a front plate to be on a car. I have made the decision that I will pay the fines not to have the plate. That is the cost of doing what I want. To rant about how you were screwed be a bored cop is pointless. Hate cops all you want, but someday you will thank one. What if cops hate people who owned Ford Contours, it doesn't mean they did anything wrong, they just hate them. Kind of stupid isn't it?

Look, simple facts. If you don't want the fines or to have issues, follow what the law says. If you do other than that you have to understand that there are repercussions. I have no front plate. I have been sited for it and paid the situation. I don't feel that it is needed for a front to be on a car. I have made the decision that I will pay the fines not to have the plate. That is the cost of doing what I want.

I don't have front plates either, and I have the exact same outlook.

Look, simple facts. If you don't want the fines or to have issues, follow what the law says. If you do other than that you have to understand that there are repercussions. I have no front plate. I have been sited for it and paid the situation. I don't feel that it is needed for a front to be on a car. I have made the decision that I will pay the fines not to have the plate. That is the cost of doing what I want. To rant about how you were screwed be a bored cop is pointless. Hate cops all you want, but someday you will thank one. What if cops hate people who owned Ford Contours, it doesn't mean they did anything wrong, they just hate them. Kind of stupid isn't it?

Does it matter if it is an out of state car? Mine does not have provisions for front plates nor do I want to drill holes for it.

I've been pulled over for no front plate. i got let go, and the cop seemed really cool. my windows are also really dark, i'm not sure what percent though. I also take into consideration if the cop is having a bad day, he could nail me for window tint, and no front plate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojoe

Look, simple facts. If you don't want the fines or to have issues, follow what the law says. If you do other than that you have to understand that there are repercussions. I have no front plate. I have been sited for it and paid the situation. I don't feel that it is needed for a front to be on a car. I have made the decision that I will pay the fines not to have the plate. That is the cost of doing what I want. To rant about how you were screwed be a bored cop is pointless. Hate cops all you want, but someday you will thank one. What if cops hate people who owned Ford Contours, it doesn't mean they did anything wrong, they just hate them. Kind of stupid isn't it?

word......It was stupid of me to say i hate all cops. But they are just doing their job and if someone like me does something illegal then i know ill have to pay in the long run. So, ive changed my mind about cops. Its only certain ones that im still skeptical of. But u gotta admit, there are asshole ones and there are cool ones. But true, it doesnt mean u should hate them for what they do. But thanks for making me realize that i shouldnt bitch and moan about cops for something i have thats illegal.

Quote:

word......It was stupid of me to say i hate all cops. But they are just doing their job and if someone like me does something illegal then i know ill have to pay in the long run. So, ive changed my mind about cops. Its only certain ones that im still skeptical of. But u gotta admit, there are asshole ones and there are cool ones. But true, it doesnt mean u should hate them for what they do. But thanks for making me realize that i shouldnt bitch and moan about cops for something i have thats illegal.

I completly agree that some cops can just have it in for you. I've been followed by a cop and then flipped off by him when he passed me. I spent the night in jail because a cop thought I did something. It cost me $3500 to go to court and prove I didn't have any involvement. Those cop's are dicks. But I have met too many other cops that have recovered for those cops.

I'm not saying this just because you quoted my post. I think it is huge on your part that you can man up and say you've changed your view on a topic like this. I would enjoy reading more posts on here if people didn't have to be right ALL the time.

I might not be a smart man but if he wrote you a ticket for 35% tint then either its illegal, or he didnt get the memo. Consider it a convience fee for having something on your car that you like. I have no front plate and have been cited for it as well. I did however take off my tint b/c I had very dark tint and got like 4 tickets for it before i just said fuck it. They can kiss my white ass about the front plate, its a dumb fucking law that cost the state millions of dollars a year. They somehow keep passing it b/c of how much "safer" the public is for having a front plate b/c of its reflective property. Last time i drove at night i could see the f'n headlights coming at me way before any reflection occured off the oncoming cars front plate. Do some research on bordering states and tell me how many more traffic accidents they have as a result of having 1 plate. Its a fucking joke and for some reason the ohio state highway patrol has a bug up their ass that this has to stay. It probably just makes an easier target for their lasers and they dont want to lose that revenue. Instead of raising our registration fees by 200% why not cut out the damned front plate and save all of us some money? Of course that would be to logical.