161 By Little Turtle

Guest SpR

Ive been driving on 161 the last couple days, in between hamiliton road and little turtle way there has been a shitload of cops pulling people over, be carefull everyone

Actually, this thread is relevant to me. That's in my delivery area, and I routinely get orders from people who live there. I usually whip through that strip at 55-65mph in my Probe when traffic permits, so hey, thanks for the heads up man. You probably just saved me a couple hundred bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
yea there is a cop station located on Ulry rd.(spelling??)...you gotta be careful around there

They sit along the road, on side strrets sometimes like Longrifle, and drive down ulry uptowards Central College. Watch for deer too, everytime I'm on that road at night I almost hit a deer.

COlumbus does not patrol the work zone on 161, Blendon Township is paid special duty to do so.

Columbus cops are always hiding in my court sleeping and waiting for their shift to end since it is 500 ft from the sub station. I have knocked on crusier windows and awaken a few officers finishing out their shifts infront of my house. I have never seen a columbus cop pull anyone over on ULRY Rd. I have seen Blendon Township do it but not CPD.

That Blendon Twp cop is usually parked around the Sunbury exit on the weekends. I have had him blast me with radar a number of times. I don't usually see him during the week but I am going through there at a little after 7am usually and then I come back through around 5pm.

Shad

• 1 month later...