Applebees Friday, the 10th...!!! Happy Hr.

Putty

A game plan is forming for Friday...

1. Applebee's for Happy Hour. Get a buzz on.

2. Get phone number from hot Applebee's waitress.

3. Hit up DJ's poker game. Play for a few hours. Profit.

4. Go w/ Putty, R1 John, and whoever else wants to go to Columbus Gold. Spend winnings from poker game.

5. Pick up a few strippers. Take them to Sam's for The Bunny Ranch party that will be in progress.

6. Join party in progress at The Ranch. Bust out camera.

7. ?????

8. Profit greatly.

Who's down with this?

Since I know that im fat and not attractive I will handle internet based distrobution and dvd mastering of this :) Step 7. But might be intersted in going to columbus gold. when you got money they have to pay attention to ya :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Ill have the silver talon in the fuckin Krogers parking lot because I can never find a close spot.. and Charles always makes fun of me for it

John, call me when you head up there.

What about my boobs?

They're lovely, and I have dibs on them.

Well it sounds like you guys had alot of fun last night. I was other wise occupied. John R1 was nice enough to call at 2:30AM a couple of times( lol, it's cool John). And of couse Ben, sorry the music was too load where I was to hear you. Jesse, thanks for calling with the invite too. I heard you guys bumped into a recent CR celebriTITTY; if you will.

Well it sounds like you guys had alot of fun last night. I was other wise occupied. John R1 was nice enough to call at 2:30AM a couple of times( lol, it's cool John). And of couse Ben, sorry the music was too load where I was to hear you. Jesse, thanks for calling with the invite too. I heard you guys bumped into a recent CR celebriTITTY; if you will.

Yes thats cause me and tilly were sitting in the parking lot rite across from your place.. and we were looking for a place to chill for a little bit while making phone calls hah