best way to start the day! burn out at jegs :)

jamesn69camaro

ok i was going to post my ta at jegs but when i FINALY get around to it today there remodeling and i cant get to the board so my parting gift to them was 100 feet of rubber all the way across the parking lot yea u can go see it there for months to come. anyone wanting to surpass my marks on the pavement be forwarned my record was 150feet with my old camaro i built so yea beat it jegs on 11th ave :phttp://show.imagehosting.us/show/1150301/0/nouser_1150/T0_-1_1150301.jpg http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1150306/0/nouser_1150/T1_-1_1150306.jpg

just wondering, leaving a burn out at some place states what? were you trying to show how pissed you were at them? im pretty sure a place like Jegs would have cameras in the outside of the shop. oh well nice burn out

no they know me there lol heck the cop doesnt even care thats part time security for them last time i did one was with the camaro i built and i had to stop cuz i was out of space i was comign to the street where the warehouse ends next door ...150 feet i stoped at 100 feet with my transam this time cuz there new tires and that was going easy on them lol i know i could of went 200 feet if i had a good reason to . o and last tiem one of the employe's took the pics of me doing burn outs with the old camaro lol the manager looked at me funny when i went for a 2nd run lol it was repaved days b4 i did it :p it tore the black top coating clear off the first 6feet too

When you do a burn out and the fire dept. gets called because they think the plaza is on fire or force people to evacuate at burn out contest, then come talk to me.

EDIT - See sig below :-) that pic was taken right after I hit 4th. That burnout was on ESPN Drag week. That was the first and last burnout contest I'll enter. I'm still picking out chunks of rubber!

sweet! nice burn out brian what car was that you were driving at the drag strip there ? :) click on my sig phone the 2nd one its just a thumbnail click on it to make it bigger its a sweet pic i think for a street legal car doing a burnout i did it 3 years ago the car FILLED with smoke and u coudlnt see the jegs building when i was done haha