attracting a theif

Mike_Shepard

other than the obvious can you guys think of anyway to garuntee a theif to strick ? reason being im tired of it last week some dip shit removed my trunk lock, Reather than opening the door and pulling the release this morning they just went threw the car, this makes about the 7th time they've been in it never get anything I even went as far as making a sign that reads.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS CAR NEVER WILL BE SO SAVE YOUR SELF SOME TIME AND BREAK INTO ANOTHER CAR.

The funny thing is I refuse to lock my doors so they wont fuck up my locks.

and now im to a point where I wont to lure them in and beat some ass

I've had my cars broken into numerous time because for a while i was addicted to subw00fers. If your interested in doing some camerias cheap areound the car I can teach you how to build a system with A quickcam and some IRlights so you get night vision. when motion is detected you could have your computer text message your cell phone. this only works for home use but it couold be just what u need. BTW ir lights are invisable to humans so the person will have no clue that hes bieng watched because it will be dark. If interested let me know we could build up something for you.

Several LOL posts ROFL in hahaha this noob thread made me laughOL.

Fixed so Mikey can understand it.

I retract my previous statment making fun of him though.

Turns out a strick is a large amount of plant based fibers: flax, jute or hemp. Since only pot smoking hippies wear hemp, I'm going to assume he was hoping the thief was stoned when he caught them. Everyone knows stoned people are easier to catch and beat up than sober people with the slowed reaction time and all, so this would make the 'job' easier.