One of the wrecks from the Hocking ride

Casper

He actually woke up this morning and I got to talk to him for the first time. He rememebers me going in the ditch, and tightening my rear set at the gas station, but that is it, nothing after Nelsonville. He had no idea why he was in the hospital. Don't they normally ask who you are when you call 911, and try and get more information about it? He has a few fractures in his foot, but with help he walked to the bathroom this morning. Hopefully afetr a couple weeks in a care facilty with rehab, he will get full function of his brain back.

That is great to hear. Send him our best! And we will all keep him in our prays for a quick recovery!!

Don't they normally ask who you are when you call 911, and try and get more information about it?

So he called 911?

I talked to the Sherriff and Morgan county didn't take the report, State Patrol did.. I'm going to see if they know who called 911 tommorow when they call me back.. He def didn't call because he has Nextel and his phone rarely has service even in Columbus!

He has brain contusions on his frontal lobe, which controls your bodies reaction's. So basicly he has cussed out every doctor and nurse that are in sight, kinda like terrets... haha

that sucks but is funny at the same time. like breaking your middle finger and it having to be in a splint and elevated at all times :lol: