What happened at the Lodge Bar at our 2yr anniversary

Casper

Long story short: Carie knows this guy who works there. They worked together several years back. He was there Saturday night not working. He was with the wedding party that took over the bar we had reserved. He took Carie into a back room and started kissing her. She kept saying no. There were three other guys back there. They left when she started yelling stop and no. Thank God, she was able to get away from him and out of there. She didn't tell me anything about it until later, in fear of how I'd react. I was dragged into the room by the same guy and two other guys. They beat me pretty good. I had bruises on my back, ass, legs, and arms. Yes I took pics, they're below. Looking at the bruises, I'd say it was a broomstick, bar, or something of the sort. When I told Carie what happened, she told me about what he did to her. I went nuts. I went back into the bar and found him. His friends bum-rushed me. Some guys from here joined in to help me. Then we all got thrown out by the bouncers. Two people from here got choked pretty bad. The cops outside wouldn't do anything. They were special duty being paid for by the bar. We had to call 911 to get cops to show up to file a report. Finally we got them to take a report. The wrote it up as assault against me, and gross sexual imposition for what happened to Carie. The assistant manager came outside afterwards to talk to us. All he had to say was sorry and that he'd comp our tabs which we'd already paid for. In the end, they've refunded two of the tabs so far.

And they did send us a generic apology letter!! :rolleyes:

Ben:

Thank you for contacting us and explaining your side of what happened on Saturday night. I am glad to hear that my general manager, Patrick, talked to you yesterday to get more information and details regarding the situation.

We apologize for what happened that night and the actions that some individuals took. We in no way wanted a conflict to arise and the situation to get as out of control as it did. Please realize that we did have a few company employees from out of town and members of our own staff in the bar that night that night due to a wedding. It is in no way an excuse, but alcohol was involved and did play a factor into what happened that night. It is disappointing that a situation like this had to that arise when both parties were in the bar celebrating a special occasion.

We have taken action to fix the situation by dealing with individuals that were involved so that something like this never happens again. Customer service is very highly regarded here at The Lodge Bar and to have a situation like this happen is very upsetting for us as managers to hear. We know what has to be done and like I said, action has been taken and we will do everything in our power to make things right.

We do feel that OhioRiders and The Lodge Bar had a great working relationship with Bike Night every week. We want to do anything we can to mend and fix this working relationship that we have worked so hard at building up. We will understand if OhioRiders does not continue its relationship with us, but please do take this apology as our sincere regret that a situation like this came about. We do wish you and OhioRiders the best and thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,

Jennifer West

Sales Manager

The Lodge Bar Columbus

And this is the email the guy sent:

Dear Ohio Riders,

This is the only way that I know how to get in contact with one of your members in Columbus. I just hope she recieves this. Her name is Carrie and I know that she and her husband own 2 CBR's. I use to work with her at the Cheese Cake Factory at Eason Town Center. And her and her husband come to the Lodge bar on Thursdays for bike night.....

Carrie, I am trully sorry. I can honestly not remember anything that happened that night. I know that this will not ever make up for what happened but I just wanted to appologize. I trully am sorry and I hope that one day you and your husband can some how forgive me for my stupid drunken behavior...

The bruises pretty much all looked like the one in the pics. I'm not posting pics of my bruised ass on here. Sorry.

l_d48ff2d96d6ee6d76dcab8a1ff6edb5b.jpg

l_10050b91b26e76e65e5f2856dd5b81a8.jpg

l_0228c84b92f2b4dc28a57f6e395d5ab4.jpg

l_c5eef89b2ffb17feaadc29a37bc3c80d.jpg

l_498bfeee6815e602e2355f1874747b3d.jpg

So, for everyone bugging me and everyone else who was there about what happened that night, here it is. I'm leaving everyone else's names out. They can chime in if they want with their details.