I'm an ass

Guest Blewuponyou

Guest Blewuponyou
I just want to say that this hole site and everybody on it a fucking fags. This whole forum is full of fagot ass mother fuckers that do nothing but run there cock suckers and never do shit. 99.9% of the cars on here are slow as fuck peices of shit. That everyone thinks is the coolest fastest thing on the planet.And All of the people who run this peice of shit think there like god because they run this stupid ass forum. So on that note i just wanted toi say fuck all you fags. :finger:

I just want to say that this hole site and everybody on it a fucking fags. This whole forum is full of fagot ass mother fuckers that do nothing but run there cock suckers and never do shit. 99.9% of the cars on here are slow as fuck peices of shit. That everyone thinks is the coolest fastest thing on the planet.And All of the people who run this peice of shit think there like god because they run this stupid ass forum. So on that note i just wanted toi say fuck all you fags. :finger:

LOL - this has got to be one of the best first posts ever.

This should be great, if it isn't someone just fucking around.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4120/manifolddanger0rr.jpg

Someone should try posting their "shit talking" from somewhere other than home.

Help IP Address Search for IP Address: "65.24.235.196"

65.24.235.196 : cpe-65-24-235-196.insight.res.rr.com

1_slow_600 65.24.235.196 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Blewuponyou 65.24.235.196 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Figures, retarded and slow seem to go hand in hand. Next.

s. This whole forum is full of fagot ass mother fuckers that do nothing but run there cock suckers and never do shit. 99.9% of the cars on here are slow as fuck peices of shit. That everyone thinks is the coolest fastest thing on the planet.:

Not fastest on the planet, but I have a shinny penny thats says I'm faster than you. :)