MMMM JDM goodness

TimTheAzn

JDM goodness died out in the 90's. Now let's see, where do I start with the bashing on this thing.. How about the dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder? or the trillion dollar JDM wing on a fwd car? or the subaru-wannabe headlights? Or the wtf tires? Or the broke dick ebrake? Or the fact that it's still just a Civic? "Civic" and "Dominator" in the same sentence makes Jesus fart.

Quoted for the truth. Just another riced out Honduh, nothing new there.

JDM goodness died out in the 90's.

This may be true but what is wrong with Mugen releasing a new product?

Now let's see, where do I start with the bashing on this thing.. How about the dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder?

What about it? It is Mugen Styling. True it may not be a True Dual Exhaust or for that matter anything close. It is style.

or the trillion dollar JDM wing on a fwd car?

Because FWD cars don't need wings right? Especially FWD cars setup for road racing.

or the subaru-wannabe headlights?

So lets sue Honda for comming out with this design for the civic. I really don't see these as "Subaru wnnabe" headlights. If so i must not see enough Subaru's with these looking headlights, or must not know which model to look at.

Or the wtf tires?

Because R compound tires are "WTF" Especially for a Road Racing setup car.

Or the broke dick ebrake?

I'll agree the e-brake looks crazy, but it is diffrent. Can't fault someone for trying something new in the car industry.

Or the fact that it's still just a Civic? "Civic" and "Dominator" in the same sentence makes Jesus fart.

Whats funny is you used to be all "Super Honda" when you owned your Civic. This car is set up for Road Racing, and your comments mean nothing. What is wrong with a 300 HP Civic, setup for Road Racing? The parts aren't "JDM goodness", but quality parts from an exceptional manufacuter (sp?). Mugen has made top notch/top quality parts for some time and will continue to do so. Civic and Dominator can go in the same sentence as this Civic would Dominate your Subaru on a road course any given day.

Guest 1_slow_600
This may be true but what is wrong with Mugen releasing a new product?

What about it? It is Mugen Styling. True it may not be a True Dual Exhaust or for that matter anything close. It is style.

Because FWD cars don't need wings right? Especially FWD cars setup for road racing.

So lets sue Honda for comming out with this design for the civic. I really don't see these as "Subaru wnnabe" headlights. If so i must not see enough Subaru's with these looking headlights, or must not know which model to look at.

Because R compound tires are "WTF" Especially for a Road Racing setup car.

I'll agree the e-brake looks crazy, but it is diffrent. Can't fault someone for trying something new in the car industry.

Whats funny is you used to be all "Super Honda" when you owned your Civic. This car is set up for Road Racing, and your comments mean nothing. What is wrong with a 300 HP Civic, setup for Road Racing? The parts aren't "JDM goodness", but quality parts from an exceptional manufacuter (sp?). Mugen has made top notch/top quality parts for some time and will continue to do so. Civic and Dominator can go in the same sentence as this Civic would Dominate your Subaru on a road course any given day.

Way to break it down. That was awsome. I'd drive it I think its bad ass looking. And it cant be to slow with almost 300 hp.

Whats funny is you used to be all "Super Honda" when you owned your Civic.

Don't worry, Richochet is just a hypocrite and likes to act cool in front of his friends and flame Honda's. Just like he does drifting, yet he posted on Ohiodrifting for a while asking tons of retarded questions.