Found a picture of Glenn

Casper

when I clicked on this thread I was assuming I would see something with glenns head photoshoped on it but instead I find a pic I really don't want to laugh at. You just kind of look at it go huh that's interesting.

Huh that's interesting.

when I clicked on this thread I was assuming I would see something with glenns head photoshoped on it but instead I find a pic I really don't want to laugh at. You just kind of look at it go huh that's interesting.

Huh that's interesting.

Got a pic of Glenn? I'll photoshop.

I am in a good mood today. I will allow the haters to prevail.

Everyone knows what happens to keyboard warriors.

Oh my God. Glenn, you're right. I never realized it before, but I am a keyboard warrior. Dear God. I looked it up on the internet to see what exactly it meant.

Some one who makes/uses agressive words against some one on the interenet (especially msn and forums. Usally a quiet small natured person in real life.

"Shut the fuck up wanker" - "why dont you say that to my face then when i meet you"

You're completely right. I never talk to people like this in person, but only on the internet. I'm such a small natured person in real life, and would never act this way towards anybody in real life.

//Sarcasm off

This thread has been examined and has been given a flame rating.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2397/flameometer1kb.jpg

A flame rating of 4 is barely enough to heat up a hot pocket.